Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 378
# 1 PVP Tournament
10-09-2012, 12:09 PM
Task force spectre is hosting it`s first pvp tournament. With a twist. Many have gone into a pvp match and it basically the same player over and over. But i wish to change that by bringing in more fleet`s more players to the arena. By leveling the playing field. BY only allowing Mirror Universe ships and patrol escort and tactical escort retrofit. NO fleet ships allowed. If a Mirror Universe escort comes out then we will use them instead of the 2 other escort. Pvp matches November 3 and 4 2012. ONLY FED SHIPS. 5 man team
Not allowed
Sub nuk doff any like Halor kurlam
Theta radiation vents
Graviton pulse generator
Antimatter spread
If you feel i miss something contact me or add it to the forums.
Spread the word good old fashion pvp is back.
First place prize is 4 fleet ship module for each member of the team and the option to get any tier 4 fleet ship they want from our starbase

Last edited by hydrodura; 10-09-2012 at 03:48 PM.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 182
# 2
10-09-2012, 01:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hydrodura View Post
Task force spectre is hosting it first pvp tournament. With a twist. Many have gone it to pvp matche it basically the same player over and over. But i wish to change that by bringing in more fleet`s more players to the arena. By leveling the playing field. BY only allowing Mirror Universe ships and patrol escort and tactical escort retrofit. NO fleet ships allowed. If a Mirror Universe escort comes out then we will use them instead of the 2 other escort. Pvp matches November 3 and 4 2012. ONLY FED SHIPS. 5 man team
Not allowed
Sub nuk doff any like Halor kurlam
Theta radiation vents
Graviton pulse generator
Antimatter spread
If you feel i miss something contact me or add it to the forums.
Spread the word good old fashion pvp is back.
First place prize is 4 fleet ship module for each member of the team and the option to get any tier 4 fleet ship they want from our starbase
Is there a Time you guys had in mind?

Quote of the week:
Quote:
Originally Posted by sollvax View Post
a pure cannon build is always less effective than original starfleet specs

correct build is as it comes out of the factory
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 883
# 3
10-09-2012, 01:10 PM
You know there's already another PvP tournament being planned, right?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 182
# 4
10-09-2012, 01:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hurleybird View Post
You know there's already another PvP tournament being planned, right?
Yea but thats this weekend and this is next month the more tournaments the better. hopefuly its in our main timezone unlike the other one..

Quote of the week:
Quote:
Originally Posted by sollvax View Post
a pure cannon build is always less effective than original starfleet specs

correct build is as it comes out of the factory
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 378
# 5
10-09-2012, 01:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by houseofcritz View Post
Is there a Time you guys had in mind?
it will start around 1pm est time 7 pm europe time that is not set in stone. it depend how many sign up
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 2,268
# 6
10-09-2012, 02:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hydrodura View Post
Task force spectre is hosting it first pvp tournament. With a twist. Many have gone it to pvp matche it basically the same player over and over. But i wish to change that by bringing in more fleet`s more players to the arena. By leveling the playing field. BY only allowing Mirror Universe ships and patrol escort and tactical escort retrofit. NO fleet ships allowed. If a Mirror Universe escort comes out then we will use them instead of the 2 other escort. Pvp matches November 3 and 4 2012. ONLY FED SHIPS. 5 man team
Not allowed
Sub nuk doff any like Halor kurlam
Theta radiation vents
Graviton pulse generator
Antimatter spread
If you feel i miss something contact me or add it to the forums.
Spread the word good old fashion pvp is back.
First place prize is 4 fleet ship module for each member of the team and the option to get any tier 4 fleet ship they want from our starbase
So I take it the KDF are not invited? Nice way to build rapport with the pvp community. Can't we play too please?

Last edited by drkfrontiers; 10-09-2012 at 03:41 PM.
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 883
# 7
10-09-2012, 02:33 PM
Yeah, I have a bad feeling about this as well. Ship/faction restrictions are a terrible idea. I might still try to put something together, but only to nab the prizes.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 182
# 8
10-09-2012, 02:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hurleybird View Post
Yeah, I have a bad feeling about this as well. Ship/faction restrictions are a terrible idea. I might still try to put something together, but only to nab the prizes.
i dont really mind the Ship restricitons but i dont understand the Faction restriction.

Quote of the week:
Quote:
Originally Posted by sollvax View Post
a pure cannon build is always less effective than original starfleet specs

correct build is as it comes out of the factory
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 378
# 9
10-10-2012, 06:46 AM
next pvp event i will ask klingon to join us but this one i am sorry.
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 378
# 10
10-20-2012, 05:25 PM
Pvp Tournament Is Cancel
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:08 PM.