Career Officer
As of the last few days, I've been encountering more and more broken image links on the site. Sometimes the images are there, sometimes they're not. I first noticed it with the starbase project devblog, now the STO forum and website header is missing, and the row of buttons underneath the PWE bar is gone too. (It's still there, it turns out, but invisible.)

Anyone else been getting this, or is it just me?
Reave
Captain
# 2
10-19-2012, 10:15 AM
In google chrome, images on blog posts and many avatars don't work for me. Other browsers it's fine.
Career Officer
# 3
10-19-2012, 10:25 AM
That's probably it then.
Reave
Community Moderator
# 4
10-19-2012, 02:37 PM
Chrome and PWE sites don't seem to sit well together for some reason. I hate to say it but, different browser (I use Chrome as my main and hate using others too)
Volunteer Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online Forums. My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment.
If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a 'forums and website' support ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs regarding moderation inquiries.
Empire Veteran
# 5
10-19-2012, 02:40 PM
This has ben happening to me with IE also.
I don't use Chrome at all.
Handle: @kirian_darkstar
Fleets: Warriors of the Phoenix, Kirian Industries
Three years and still no Captain Klaa hair...
Ensign
# 6
10-20-2012, 03:02 PM
This happens to me on all PWE sites, but especially the Neverwinter site. I have to clear all cookies from perfectworld.com every week or two to resolve it.
Career Officer
# 7
10-20-2012, 04:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by singularitarian View Post
This happens to me on all PWE sites, but especially the Neverwinter site. I have to clear all cookies from perfectworld.com every week or two to resolve it.
I literally sigh each time I have to do this. If only PW would get its act together.
nynik | Join Date: Dec 2009
<Dev> Oaks@dstahl: *checks for CBS listening devices in the office*