Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > PvP Gameplay
Login

Career Officer
# 41
10-20-2012, 06:36 PM
you know how the Klingons are isolated, but can't go into areas near the Sol system (they have to go into Other systems around Sol to get to Cardassian space)? that's how they could build the Romulan race.

With the Romulans, you can't go into Klingon territory for example. But, for example, you can build your espionage skill which would allow you to land on any planet for specific assignments. I just thought of that. That would be an awesome idea
Captain
# 42
10-20-2012, 06:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by apocalypse2001 View Post
you know how the Klingons are isolated, but can't go into areas near the Sol system (they have to go into Other systems around Sol to get to Cardassian space)? that's how they could build the Romulan race.

With the Romulans, you can't go into Klingon territory for example. But, for example, you can build your espionage skill which would allow you to land on any planet for specific assignments. I just thought of that. That would be an awesome idea
So instead of folks spamming for just DI and RP - they'll spam for ESP too?
Career Officer
# 43
10-20-2012, 09:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by virusdancer View Post
So instead of folks spamming for just DI and RP - they'll spam for ESP too?
Captain
# 44
10-20-2012, 09:48 PM
I liked the idea of ESP, don't get me wrong... were they to do Rommies, ESP would make sense.
Starfleet Veteran
# 45
10-20-2012, 11:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dontdrunkimshoot View Post
they are giving themselves the option to do anything. they will choose the option that will need the least amount of work
Not close? Yes, they are close. All they need to do is add the Foundry features they are already preparing, select three dozen or so missions for leveling, and change the starting level to 1 for the KDF accordingly. They already own all the content they need, and they are planning to do it soon (I am guessing, during season 7).

The KDF are not only almost finished, they are awesome to play. All that is missing are a few missions.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Promote what you love, instead of bashing what you hate.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...lM_skuv4#t=584
Captain
# 46
10-20-2012, 11:23 PM
I'm not ashamed to say that I thought going to Klingon Hell was a blast.

vids and guides and stuff

[9:52] [Zone #11] Neal@trapper1532: im a omega force shadow oprative and a maoc elite camander and here i am taking water samples
Career Officer
# 47
10-20-2012, 11:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by virusdancer View Post
I liked the idea of ESP, don't get me wrong... were they to do Rommies, ESP would make sense.
I'm confused. You're referring to Extra Sensory Perception?? or do you mean espionage????