Lt. Commander
# 901
10-20-2012, 10:17 AM
Star Fleet Academy casual clothes:
T-shirt, sweatpants, baseball cap.

DS9er baseball uniform.

Longer dresses?
The following images is from an MMO call Sword of the New World or Granado Espada released in 2007, two of their classes only have dress for female. Come on Cryptic, I'm sure you newer game engine can handle longer dresses!
Tighter fit dress.
Another tight fit one.
A larger dress.
Another large dress
This is the most doable since it is not too long and have enough space for animation.
They barely have clipping issue in that game and the players run around in these all the time.
Captain
# 902
10-20-2012, 07:00 PM
Things I would pay Zen for

Swimwear sets
Sandals with straps up to the knee

Armored spine protector
Bust protector
Chain mail short skirt
Decorative armors

The Dax bridal costume
Ka'Lars exercise costume

Good fitting inside boot pants
Jellico....Engineer.....Stargazer KDF Tac
Saphire.. Science.....Ko'el Rom Kdf Tac
Leva........Tactical.....Mailu KDF Sci

JJ-Verse will never be Canon or considered Lore...It will always be JJ-Verse
Republic Veteran
I'd like to see more options for male characters in the game. I am truly sick of seeing female characters with their boobs hanging out and practically their entire body showing.

I understand that a lot of the players are straight males and enjoy that sort of thing, but not all of us are.

I would like to see some more sexualized and scanty clothing available for male toons. So far the most you can see on a male character is his neck, face, and lower arms. That's just not right.

This game should be about equality. If the female toons can run around half naked, then the male toons should be able to too!

And yes, I would be willing to pay zen for such outfits.
Lt. Commander
# 904
10-20-2012, 11:28 PM
Agree with the post above ^
I'm sure everyone would love to see the Kirk style ripped clothes from TOS!
Or just Kirk style bare chested awesomeness!

Bring the skant (male skirt)!! Not just in TNG version, make them have the 24th century looks too!
Captain
# 905
10-21-2012, 02:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by macedonia4ever View Post
I'd like to see more options for male characters in the game. I am truly sick of seeing female characters with their boobs hanging out and practically their entire body showing.

I understand that a lot of the players are straight males and enjoy that sort of thing, but not all of us are.

I would like to see some more sexualized and scanty clothing available for male toons. So far the most you can see on a male character is his neck, face, and lower arms. That's just not right.

This game should be about equality. If the female toons can run around half naked, then the male toons should be able to too!

And yes, I would be willing to pay zen for such outfits.
Or alternatively remove them silly options for Female and Male in the first place.

Cryptic! Need some FREE KDF uniform options that you wont have to make? See Here.

JJ. Trek is just as canon and awesome as all other Trek, Get over it.
Rihannsu
# 906
10-21-2012, 04:56 AM
Captains Vest from First Contact and DS9. with an alternative for DS9 Admiral Uniform as well.

THE COMBADGES FROM THE EPISODE TNG EPISODE "PARALLELS" WITH THE RANK ON THE COMBADGE. PLEASEEEEEEE

Side Arm Badges for Orion, Gorn, Nausician, Trill, and all other species in the KDF for KDF.

Last edited by captainbmoney; 10-21-2012 at 05:01 AM.
Starfleet Veteran
# 907
10-21-2012, 06:27 AM
How about some vacation wear?

Risa Beach Wear!
- Male swim trunks
- Female bikinis
Live Long and Prosper!
Or Die Trying!
==== Try my new Foundry Mission: "Operation Demon Storm" ====
Empire Veteran
Ensign
# 909 M.A.C.O and OMEGA
10-21-2012, 07:12 AM
what is really anoying me is i bought maco tier 1 armour for 20 EDC's but it turned out it wasnt maco armour it was a pollyweave armour design! its really got on my nerves concidering i like this game!
Ensign
# 910 Rank
10-24-2012, 12:52 PM
I would love some additional Rank choices for Uniforms.. for example those from Voyager look a little different:

Last edited by pleasure01285; 10-24-2012 at 12:54 PM.