Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Career Officer
# 11
10-20-2012, 10:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by qutoth View Post
Finally got a chance to look at the reputation system on tribble.

/snip

In the coming weeks, I would strongly expect to see backstory to fit S7 in with the STO history as KDF players know it. The current S7 offerings seem like they work for the federation much more then the empire.

As I see it, the empire would be at best do nothing to help the romulans. At worst we would trying to thwart the them. Perhaps we would be supplying Remans against the new romulan empire.

Thoughts?
I would have to agree with you there. It would be nice to have a contra-system where we're helping the Remans instead, to destabilise the Romulans. Hopefully they will explain the sudden about-face performed by the Klingon Empire... Maybe something about using diplomatic means to destroy the Empire from within? That would be interesting, and provide something nicely different for the Empire, especially as J'mpok got into power as Chancellor based on his hardline anti-Romulan stance (as well as stabbing Martok).

But then, isn't everything after the 'Alpha' pretty much a complete 'copy & paste' from the Fed-side, despite the fact that some of it makes no sense? Why would this be anything less?

Tim

P.S. I am massively cynical about the whole of Season 7. Maybe it's just the additional dilithium costs to pretty much *everything* that makes the game fun. And as I've stated elsewhere, life's too short for me to continuously grind dilithium.
Quote:
Originally Posted by zer0niusrex View Post
-Sela now has a cape.
-She'll be starring in a 3-part miniseries on the Elements Network (Entertainment for Romulan Women) called "How Sela Got Her Cape Back". It's a feel-good story about women's empowerment and the importance of a good wardrobe for military leaders.