Career Officer
# 31
10-12-2012, 11:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stoleviathan99 View Post
I believe he's been on Neverwinter for almost six months and everything since then has been the new guy. The new guy does good work though.
Ahh. That'd explain it.

And yeah, new guy's kind of a badass, too.

Hope he shows up at the winter event this year, I wanna headbutt him like I did Highison.

*goes to dig out his list of People to Headbutt/Have Been Headbutted In-Game*

*mumbles* I will never forgive myself for missing Logan...
Starfleet Veteran
# 32
10-12-2012, 11:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by borticuscryptic View Post
It sounds like we'll be able to roll this out very soon. The art is now complete and it just needs to be properly hooked up and run thru the paces by QA.
hrm... this sounds familiar, have I heard this before? Oh, right...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jheinig View Post
I have the necessary tech, and I'll hook it up as soon as the costumes are ready.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jheinig View Post
No, it wil go to Qa for testing when the costumes are completed.
J/K... That was from 7 months ago about the 700-day Android costume options. I'm pretty sure production places Lobi store costumes much higher on the art team's priority list than side projects.

Raptr profile
Captain
# 33
10-13-2012, 12:24 AM
Who knows whats left with the 700 day android options. Only good thing in my opinion about the new lifetime benefit is more people wanting the 700 day android options.
Career Officer
# 34
10-13-2012, 01:11 AM
nvm seen the previous page, 2 WEEKS! hurry, my poor cpts are running naked in the past! lol
Like my Fan Page Here
xXLocutusXx

Last edited by xlocutusofborgx; 10-13-2012 at 01:13 AM.
Career Officer
# 35
10-13-2012, 03:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by borticuscryptic View Post
Thanks for the reminder - I just looked into the status on this costume.

It sounds like we'll be able to roll this out very soon. The art is now complete and it just needs to be properly hooked up and run thru the paces by QA.

I'd expect both the Fed and KDF versions to start appearing on the Lobi Store in approximately 2 weeks. That's not a solid guarantee though, only an estimate.
Thanks for the update. looking forward to when they do come out. I'm assuming the KDF version is what's the hold up, as we all know KDF costumes tend to be a pain... thank again and got my lobi burning a hole in my pocket.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=10040808000&dateline=  1340247645
Come join the 44th Fleet.
startrek.44thfleet.com
Career Officer
# 36
10-14-2012, 10:24 PM
I find I'm suddenly curious as to whether there will be Mirror Relativity uniforms since we have Mirror Timeships.

Maybe reversed cut, bare midriff for the women. Sash included and a sideways Terran badge? With Enterprise-style shoulder rank insignia?

I could see it being kitbashed from the standard uniform. Since it's already assymetrical, making a backwards version would look pretty cool and striking.
Career Officer
# 37
10-16-2012, 03:18 AM
Quote:
I find I'm suddenly curious as to whether there will be Mirror Relativity uniforms since we have Mirror Timeships.

Maybe reversed cut, bare midriff for the women. Sash included and a sideways Terran badge? With Enterprise-style shoulder rank insignia?

I could see it being kitbashed from the standard uniform. Since it's already assymetrical, making a backwards version would look pretty cool and striking.
That would be cool to see. I'm just waiting now for these uniforms to come out so I can put them on... 107 boxes opened and 606 lobi saved up...
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=10040808000&dateline=  1340247645
startrek.44thfleet.com
Captain
# 38
10-20-2012, 07:38 AM
As i said in another Thread, i find it unacceptable that we have to buy them via the Lobi Store and not the Z- store.

It should be account wide and buyable just like all other uniforms.
Heck it's a Starfleet uniform and not some civilian stuff.

btw:
Lobi store annoys me big time lately TBH.

I hope my english is understandable, since most of the time i find it difficult to find the right words in my native language.

-> -> -> STO players unite and say NO to ARC <- <- <-

The "TT and/or AtB less builds" - Thread
Career Officer
# 39
10-21-2012, 02:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by yreodred View Post
As i said in another Thread, i find it unacceptable that we have to buy them via the Lobi Store and not the Z- store.

It should be account wide and buyable just like all other uniforms.
Heck it's a Starfleet uniform and not some civilian stuff.

btw:
Lobi store annoys me big time lately TBH.

I hope my english is understandable, since most of the time i find it difficult to find the right words in my native language.
Trust me, I read you loud and clear, i to hate the fact that this epic costume is in ( well if the ever get around to ever getting it out into game ) the lobi store, but expect to see more and more of this kind of thing, the C-Store is dead the only things you'll see on it are ships, keys and one-shot power ups. the days of account wide unlocks are gone. the mass majority of FTPers only have one or two toons, so there is no reason for cryptic to make such account wide things anymore.

Note to the Devs: I love the game, and it pains me to have to say the things above, but it's the harsh truth. broken promise after broken promise has left a bitter taste in the mouths of your most devoted of players.
startrek.44thfleet.com
Lt. Commander
# 40
10-21-2012, 03:57 PM
Quote:
Just a question for other fans of the uniform but have you thought about which color scheme you'll go with?

I'm torn because I want a crew in the muted versions from the episode "Relativity" and have my colors picked out in advance.

But I really like the "black collar/bright blue/no rank" version Braxton wore in "Future's End."

I may use up two costume slots on this uniform. Kinda hoping we get a sale on costume slots before October ends. I have 10 or so but my fleet likes to have a variety of theme costume slots for fleet runs. (There are fleet uniforms but also a green Enterprise dress and formal wear for ground STF runs.) I have substantially more costumes unlocked than I have space to display.

But whatever happens, I'm tempted to use this one in BOTH canon color schemes.
I'm waiting for the 29th century uniforms too. My Sonic and MLP OCs on DA are also 29th century trek characters, and I would kill to get my hands on the uniforms for STO, especially now that I have both a Wells-Class ship and Aeon-Class shuttle myself (with the Wells-Class wearing the Aeon shuttle's hull color scheme, which makes it look bad-ass ), and am currently saving up for the Mobius Destroyer and the 29th century consoles and ground weapons.

And even if the uniforms are in the lobi store, I'll gladly do up more DA commissions to have money to spend on keys for lock boxes, if it means getting more lobi crystals for the items I want.

I just pray that the 29th century items stay in the store like the one Tholian ship did.