Ensign
# 1 ramming/crashing
10-21-2012, 03:38 PM
it looks the same as when u die why dont your hull bulkle and come off and when your crashing i like to see something like voy"year of hell pt2" when janeway crashed into the krenim ship
Captain
# 2
10-22-2012, 12:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrphazer View Post
it looks the same as when u die why dont your hull bulkle and come off and when your crashing i like to see something like voy"year of hell pt2" when janeway crashed into the krenim ship
The Troi Maneuver.

Cryptic! Need some FREE KDF uniform options that you wont have to make? See Here.

JJ. Trek is just as canon and awesome as all other Trek, Get over it.
Starfleet Veteran
# 3
10-22-2012, 07:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by artan42 View Post
The Troi Maneuver.
The Full F#&k You Impulse, as seen in Nemesis.
Captain
# 4
10-22-2012, 08:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrphazer View Post
That would be awesome, but unfortunately it's very hard to code something like that. Especially when you have custom starships thrown into the mix.
"It's not safe out here. It's wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross. But it's not for the timid."
-- Q
Captain
# 5
10-22-2012, 08:14 PM
It wouldn't be that difficult to program.

Animating that on the other hand... Not to mention getting it to look right, yeah that would be an interesting beast. Still... Cryptic should try and harness it, but they seem to be afraid of trying "New Stuff" like this. They dip their toes in it from time to time, but they need to throw themselves whole hog at it! Otherwise this will never be anything but a moderately successful backwater licensed MMO.
http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o633/centersolace/189cux9khvl6ojpg_zpsca7ccff0.jpg

So inhumane superweapons, mass murder, and canon nonsense is okay, but speedos are too much for some people.
Commander
# 6
10-23-2012, 02:41 AM
People would misuse that in PVP (how it would be intergrated is a bigger issue) and the dev team has to much on their plate. It would be cool though and I just finished watching Nemesis for the first time several minutes ago lol.

Starfleet M.A.C.O. KDF Honour Guard

Last edited by afree100; 10-23-2012 at 02:44 AM.
Captain
# 7
10-23-2012, 04:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by afree100 View Post
People would misuse that in PVP (how it would be intergrated is a bigger issue) and the dev team has to much on their plate.
How? ............
http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o633/centersolace/189cux9khvl6ojpg_zpsca7ccff0.jpg

So inhumane superweapons, mass murder, and canon nonsense is okay, but speedos are too much for some people.
Commander
# 8
10-24-2012, 06:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by afree100 View Post
People would misuse that in PVP (how it would be intergrated is a bigger issue) and the dev team has to much on their plate. It would be cool though and I just finished watching Nemesis for the first time several minutes ago lol.
How? You can only ram things when you use "ramming speed", which is only available when you're almost dead anyway. How can you "misuse" a power that everyone in the game has anyway?
Demons run when a good man goes to war.
Commander
# 9
10-25-2012, 01:56 PM
I thought it would be neat to have a Jem'hadar DOFF, or perhaps a female Betazoid DOFF, probably Conn Officers, that gave you the ability to use ramming speed at any health level when on active duty.
Captain
# 10
10-25-2012, 02:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by centersolace View Post
How? ............
We used to have great fun in SFC, tractoring another player and dragging him into asteroids.
KBF Lord MalaK
Awoken Dead

Contact support @ https://support.perfectworld.com/app/ask
to show your displeasure over the stealth mail attachment nerf