Starfleet Veteran
Lt. Commander
# 12
10-08-2012, 01:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkwhite0 View Post
where are the Elite Fleet Space Weapons?

http://postimage.org/image/dt141go2v/

it was removed from the game?

or is a text bug?
I believe they were removed from the rewards, since people were complaining about how bad they expected them to be. I believe they are reworking them. I mean, who would use guns that heal you for a 100 shield points once in a while?

Since the ground ones were already shown they cannot really remove them and fix them to be better. If anyone believes the Ground Elite Weapons are worth something, they need to have their head examined. But don't worry, The healing Vulcan Lirpa will save us all! LOL
Starfleet Veteran
# 13
10-22-2012, 02:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pug02 View Post
I believe they were removed from the rewards, since people were complaining about how bad they expected them to be. I believe they are reworking them.

any gm can confirm this
or tell if this item will be back
...now see my dedication plaque
USS PEACEMAKER
- NCC-511217-A
and Screenshot With Two Steps From Hell Music Mix
- Brazilian Fleet - lvl 20_Tier5 / Emb,DiliM,Spi lvl 9
Lieutenant
# 14 elite fleet weapons
10-30-2012, 08:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkwhite0 View Post
any gm can confirm this
or tell if this item will be back
The House of beautiful Orion girls has 100,000 engineering and will advance to engineering tier 5 ... the elite ground weapons have been improved and different types added. I believe the missing text is a typo we will be the first to find out. will post again in 30 days
Commander
# 15
10-31-2012, 12:34 PM
Ground PvP is not dead, they just dont whine as much as the space people. But of course I bet there is way more bugs or broken skills there too.
The Average PvP player

1) Teamwork and timing is #1
2) You cannot "Kirk It" in every ship
3) You are going to die, just get back up
Survivor of Romulus
# 16
12-16-2012, 01:16 PM
There are no elite fleet space weapons, maybe they were planned at one time, but they are not here now..

http://www.stowiki.org/Fleet_Advancement_System

-not listed here either

I doubt they add these to the game as it would cause many people to cry out unfair.

The advanced fleet space weapons work fine.
Career Officer
# 17
12-16-2012, 01:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by francescos772 View Post
My question is about elite space weapons, that for sure nobody has unlocked yet.
But some people has unlocked elite GROUND weapon (that unlocks at Tier 3) and discovered that there are only phasers and disruptors.
My question is: it will be the same for elite SPACE weapons?
I remember when we first unlocked the T3 ground stuff, for the first few weeks we could pick BOTH phaser & disruptor stuff, then after that the Klink gear got taken away, I was kinda sad. If i'd known they should not have been there i'd have snapped one up for bragging rights lol.
Survivor of Romulus
# 18
12-16-2012, 02:19 PM
Another forum thread has details on the elite space weapons with a dev post from Archon saying phaser and disruptor only.

Last edited by metalkoreking; 12-16-2012 at 02:22 PM.