If you have purchased a Legacy or Starter Pack, please see this thread for instructions on how to claim your items in-game. (Please see the yellow text in the linked thread for instructions on creating a Reman.)
If you have additional questions about the Legacy or Starter pack, please read this FAQ.
Thanks SO MUCH for all your support, and we'll see you in-game!
- The Star Trek Online Team
"Login failed for unknown reason" error
Missing additional character slot for current/ lapsed Gold Members
Someone just post a vanilla build for this guy and send him on his way. Mt could be right about this being a troll. If you respec and still are having trouble, take pax up on his invite and get on TS with them to figure out the rest. For now, if your not a troll, you now know that every person in this thread seems to think your wrong about this guy your were fighting cheating. Unless you can bring some video showing what your taking about, please let it go
This thread has now most definitely run its course, and isn't providing much in the way of constructive discussion or feedback, so due to this as well as the nature of the original post and the forum rules violations that followed it I'm closing this thread down.
Some things to consider...
- When referring to other forum users, leave off any personal references to beliefs, feelings, behavior, intelligence, character, skills, etc. If you did any of this, you probably know who you are.
- Please show some respect for other people's opinions, even if you don't agree with them.
- "Forum PvP" is not entertainment. Any post that's been crafted to provoke an angry reaction is trolling and is subject to moderation, warnings, and infractions.
- Stick with the facts -- Please don't speculate about other people's motivations or anything else you have no direct knowledge of.
For future reference please remember that it helps a great deal when posts which violate the PWE Community Rules and Policies are not responded to and are reported via submitting a Forums and Website Ticket (click here).
If you think any of your posts within a thread have violated the PWE Community Rules and Policies, please edit your posts before a moderator takes action.
If you feel you need to get in touch with PWE BranFlakes to discuss the actions taken by any Community Moderator, you can do so by submitting a Forums and Website ticket (click here).
Live Long and Prosper,
Volunteer Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online forums -- My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment. If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a "forums and website" support ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs regarding moderation inquiries.
The 4F's: Friendship, Freedom, Fun, and Fair-Play