Go Back   Star Trek Online > Test Servers > Tribble - Announcements and Release Notes
Login

Lt. Commander
# 11
10-23-2012, 12:37 PM
Just had a look at season 7 in tribble, to be honest with you. You can keep it, its hard enough doing the starbase missions as it is without adding another 6 for our own "reputation."

Costing us more dili, while you take more away from the rewards, I liked being able to cash in a prototype for dili, now we are going to lose it.

Why can't other people see this is just going to make the game worse, not better...

If i goes live, I will, lake many others putting the last nail in the coffin for STO.
Survivor of Remus
# 12
10-23-2012, 12:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeuxidemus001 View Post
I was always wondering since this is Omega Force between Federation and Klingons... Omega rewards but the two Empires cannot team up... Is this ever going to be doable since its hard to find enough ppl on KDF side to team up with?
If you create a private action stf group you can invite kdf AND feds, my fleet uses this option a lot but you can create mixed groups that aren't pug and pre-made mixed this may
Empire Veteran
# 13
10-23-2012, 01:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by halcyon3 View Post
If you create a private action stf group you can invite kdf AND feds, my fleet uses this option a lot but you can create mixed groups that aren't pug and pre-made mixed this may
I edited it because it appears that you did not quite understand I was going off of the topic of the Omega Marks for Defera. Which you cannot make a private thing to combine them both which I am well aware of for how you do STFs but Defera Invasion is not a STF.

Last edited by zeuxidemus001; 10-23-2012 at 01:10 PM.
Career Officer
# 14
10-23-2012, 01:09 PM
How disappointing.... MOAR MOAR MOAR where is that sector!!! nom nom nom
1hr of work @NYS Min Wage 7.25 = 725 Zen
725 x 102 (or current exchange rate) DL = 73950 DL <- can you earn that per hour in game?

Starfleet Veteran
# 15
10-23-2012, 02:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zer0niusrex View Post
Improved the rewards for the older Fleet Actions.

1x1 is still 1

You guys need to add some zing do these FAs to get people play them once in a while than dailies. Get some unique drops in there that has a rare chance of dropping.
Empire Veteran
# 16
10-23-2012, 02:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by azurianstar View Post
1x1 is still 1

You guys need to add some zing do these FAs to get people play them once in a while than dailies. Get some unique drops in there that has a rare chance of dropping.
Yeah plus some of them aren't even fixed where you can complete them aka gelki feeding grounds one.
Captain
# 17
10-23-2012, 03:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zer0niusrex View Post
We will be bringing the Tribble server down for maintenance to apply a new update.
ST.25.20121012a.7

General:
  • Updated Defera Invasion and Borg Alert missions and rewards to give Omega Marks.
    • This is a work in progress, and some of the missions may not have them added in yet.
added omega marks to defera ? , not working for me , just done the mission where you have to remod the turrets and it did not reward them . just got the fleetmarks and ec's yet it says i should have got 5 omega marks

edit : neither is the mission where you have to stop the borg from venting plasma from the cooler heads or what ever they are called

Last edited by usscapital; 10-23-2012 at 04:05 PM.
Career Officer
# 18
10-23-2012, 04:04 PM
This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Perfect World Entertainment Community Rules and Policies . ~BranFlakes

Last edited by pwebranflakes; 10-24-2012 at 01:08 PM.
Survivor of Romulus
# 19
10-23-2012, 05:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kirkryder View Post
Just had a look at season 7 in tribble, to be honest with you. You can keep it, its hard enough doing the starbase missions as it is without adding another 6 for our own "reputation."

Costing us more dili, while you take more away from the rewards, I liked being able to cash in a prototype for dili, now we are going to lose it.

Why can't other people see this is just going to make the game worse, not better...

If i goes live, I will, lake many others putting the last nail in the coffin for STO.
I guess you haven't looked hard enough at S7 you can still turn in the elite marks for Dilithium, yes this is not proto-salvage but is equivilant to the EDC that you could turn in for D as well and 300 & 900 Dilithium will not break you in the game to up the rep system yes I'm sure the cost goes up as you tier up but we are still getting the rewards and then some for doing the same grind we would be doing now and atleast once you do tier up you will get the set complete instead of a "chance" of it dropping I would prefer this system over the one now by 100%
Captain
# 20
10-23-2012, 10:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by usscapital View Post
added omega marks to defera ? , not working for me , just done the mission where you have to remod the turrets and it did not reward them . just got the fleetmarks and ec's yet it says i should have got 5 omega marks

edit : neither is the mission where you have to stop the borg from venting plasma from the cooler heads or what ever they are called
They seem to randomly have or not have the Omega Marks, the one you mentioned first did have OMs earlier today when I did it... but was gone later in the day on that same mission. It doesn't seem to correspond to whether or not they were done before, or the time of day (Got Omega Marks both on and off of Fleet Marks Event).