Career Officer
# 1 Role-playing fleets
10-23-2012, 06:30 PM
Here you can post all the fleets that role-play.
I think you'll agree that, just as in the beginning of STO, we need to have more role-playing.
in Discovery mod for Freelancer you know that the entire server is strictly rp. Stories are developed, characters are developed, fleet relations build on each others interaction to develop some history concerning their fleet in relation to the current storyline.

So post which fleets role-play, making sure that you do not post the same fleet more than once.

For individual players who do NOT have a fleet, but want to role-play, post who you are and your in-game address (@JohnDoe) so role-playing fleets could either interact with you as an individual or take you into their fleet.

Since Cryptic does not have a separate section where each person has their OWN thread for their character, for example - if enough people post HERE, hopefully they will consider making a separate section for role-player's characters/fleets.

CURRENT LIST:
- U.S.S. Starchaser
- 82nd Defense Force (UFP)
- 82nd Defense Force (KDF)
- Starfleet Intelligence
- Beta-Quadrant-Squadron
- Praxian Alliance
- Phoenix Alliance
- Task Force Delta
- 1st Order of Role-Players' Guild
- 12th Fleet's Medical Division
- 20th Fleet (contact @historiphile in-game)
- Trust fleet (doing story lines that incorporate the Foundry...)
- 5th Special Operations Division
- 42nd Science Division
- House of Ke'ek
- [IND] Independent Neuralnet Division - Recruitment |

-------------------------------------------------------

Independent Role-players:

- Myself
- Kudlah
- Rukia
- Hooch
- Retrimus

Last edited by apocalypse2001; 06-24-2013 at 10:05 PM. Reason: updating list
Ensign
# 2
10-24-2012, 02:37 AM
@ViktorCarmichael

I would love to join a roleplaying fleet. Still very new to the game myself, (LT.6) but picking things up fairly quickly.
Career Officer
# 3
10-25-2012, 01:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by viktorcarmichael View Post
@ViktorCarmichael

I would love to join a roleplaying fleet. Still very new to the game myself, (LT.6) but picking things up fairly quickly.
I have someone. Ex-military guy who has a role-playing fleet. When I find him online, I'll let him know.
I would have you join MY fleet, but we only have 5 people, and 3 are away at the moment :/
Career Officer
# 4
10-26-2012, 05:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by apocalypse2001 View Post
I have someone. Ex-military guy who has a role-playing fleet. When I find him online, I'll let him know.
I would have you join MY fleet, but we only have 5 people, and 3 are away at the moment :/
I found him. But because of family obligations, he has given the reigns over to his most capable officers. So their role-playing fleet is the 82nd Defense Force (?).
You can contact @Jackal84066 ...but they normally test you out in role-playing.

Also Starfleet Intelligence is another fleet that role-plays.

There are others, but their names escape me at the moment.

Last edited by apocalypse2001; 10-26-2012 at 05:55 PM.
Ensign
# 5
10-28-2012, 02:02 AM
We are the Beta-Quadrant-Squadron. We allways do roleplay. We have over 30 members from all around the world. And we are going to complete Tier 2 of our Starbase in the next few weeks, but we got it nicely furnished. (As you can see, we are only a small fleet.)
We also would like to do some events with other roleplay fleets or groups.
Career Officer
# 6
10-28-2012, 03:43 PM
Thank you for your input Shran.

Also, list has been updated. And will be updated every week.
Career Officer
# 7
11-11-2012, 11:57 PM
I have currently posted this fleet section improvement suggestion. Please read. Although it is for a specific person, it would be welcome if you guys posted your approval of this, so that it will convince Cryptic to make this change.
Career Officer
# 8
11-26-2012, 07:35 PM
Just letting you know the 82nd also has a KDF Branch for any Klingon RPers that might want to join up as well.

If you want contact @Striker1 for KDf information.

Last edited by strikerracast; 11-27-2012 at 01:57 PM.
Captain
# 9
11-26-2012, 07:41 PM
The Praxian Alliance is my fleet. While we don't rp every second, our fleet is based around a storyline + mission set that is rp. And one of our fleet leaders makes fancy signatures (the quality of my character and ship below are due to my computer, um, just in case you were wondering).
Quote:
Originally Posted by askray View Post
YAY I'M EVOLVED! *drools on his chin*
Quote:
Originally Posted by voporak View Post
Welcome to the STO forums, where the evolutionary clock ticks backwards.
Starfleet Veteran
# 10
11-26-2012, 09:40 PM
The Phoenix Alliance is founded as a RP platform.
I don't know if we qualify as what you are looking for, cause why we had a pretty good start, the most active members have gone inactive at some point and at the moment we are not enough people to sustain regular Rp events.
The goal was to have 1-2 events per week.
Bummer, really.