Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > PvP Gameplay
Login

Starfleet Veteran
# 11 Dafuq?
10-21-2012, 03:24 PM
Should have been a game between teams at 1-1... looks like Pandas should have taken second place.
Empire Veteran
# 12
10-22-2012, 02:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by commandodan2001 View Post
Should have been a game between teams at 1-1... looks like Pandas should have taken second place.
I would agree with you, and it would have been nice to face them too. During the event there was delays and whatnot. That said it was fun and I hope to see more.

Cheers.

I uploaded our first match.

http://bit.ly/X_Videos
-X-/Pandas - Pheo
Career Officer
# 13
10-22-2012, 02:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xtremenoob1 View Post
I would agree with you, and it would have been nice to face them too. During the event there was delays and whatnot. That said it was fun and I hope to see more.

Cheers.

I uploaded our first match.

http://bit.ly/X_Videos
I'm going to pretend it was your buddies on vent/TS singing together that fill-in song. Makes it fun to watch!

It sucks I couldn't make this... Next time I will be sure to drink more coffee!

evul klungungs!!

Need help with PVP? Check this thread out!

Last edited by tick0; 10-22-2012 at 04:13 PM.
Commander
# 14
10-23-2012, 07:29 AM
An additional match is online:

TRH against Sad Pandas

@ilhansk -Inner Circle / Turkish RP Heroes-
Commander
# 15
10-23-2012, 08:54 AM
Nice Hank, awesome high quality. I hope the devs can facilitate such events for us.

We have proven we can do it on our own, but if they do I think MLG would be interested in seeing some of these matches...
Commander
# 16
10-23-2012, 10:55 PM
Final Match

TRH against X-Treme

also online. Enjoy

Captain
# 17
10-24-2012, 03:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilhansk View Post
An additional match is online:

TRH against Sad Pandas

Noticed you missed the additional 10 mins at the end although it didnt affect the overall result....

Look forward to the rematch.
aka NazHuggyBear2

"No, there is no real problem with P2W in STO. Obviously, if you fight against someone with an equal level of skill in the game, better equipment will give you an edge. But usually, it is the skill level that determines the outcome, not the P2W." - Sprinkles
Career Officer
# 18
10-24-2012, 04:15 AM
Why did that match continue for an extra 10 minutes if it wasn't going to be recorded?

Need help with PVP? Check this thread out!
Captain
# 19
10-24-2012, 04:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tick0 View Post
Why did that match continue for an extra 10 minutes if it wasn't going to be recorded?
Lost track of time. We went up 6 - 5 but based on tourney rules of 45 mins, we lost. Rule are rules. We came back too late.
aka NazHuggyBear2

"No, there is no real problem with P2W in STO. Obviously, if you fight against someone with an equal level of skill in the game, better equipment will give you an edge. But usually, it is the skill level that determines the outcome, not the P2W." - Sprinkles

Last edited by naz4; 10-24-2012 at 04:28 AM.
Commander
# 20
10-24-2012, 07:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tick0 View Post
TRH was not aware of the time rule, or at least forgot about it completely. Otherwise, we would of ended it at 45 minutes.

SP was aware of it, and claimed victory at 6-5 around the 55th minute right after they scored a 6th and suddenly needed to go afk (only time they led in the match). We then reiterated the time rule to them (after we learned of it) as to it being 45 minutes and that the match was frapsed. We actually thought we lost, but really we had won.

R2 D2 dropped 3 times during the match. Twice during 45min regulation, it led to a couple of kills for Pandas. We didn't include this in the video. Although, we originally did include it with commentary, and thought it would be hurtful towards the effort the Panda put forth as it appeared as though we were exonerating our deaths with his poor internet connection, so we took it out. You might have a glimpse of him dropping once, and me dying shortly after. As well as on a separate occasion him requesting to be moved into the TS room we were all in because he had just got back from disconnect..

Since Naz mentioned something of a come back and some kind of exoneration of the first 45 minutes, I decided to disclose this information about the match.

Your "come back" was in direct result of a connection drop by our team mate and us crossing healing with 4. We are not downgrading the effort you guys put forth that day, but these are the facts.

Anyway, that's what happened.

-PaxOttomana of Turkish RP Heroes

Last edited by paxottoman; 10-24-2012 at 07:26 AM.