Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Rihannsu
My new mission 'The Emissary of the Pah-wraiths' is live (may still be in the review section).

This is the sequel to 'The Temple of the Pah-wraiths, and 'The Worst of all Worlds' however I have also added 'Nine of Space Deep' into the official arc as part 2. This will now make 'Emissary' part 4. All feedback is welcome, as are any spelling mistakes or errors/problems with the mission.

So I have explained the order in the mission description but for anyone here it's;

part 1 - The Worst of all Worlds
part 2 - Nine of Space Deep
part 3 - Temple of the Pah-wraiths
part 4 - The Emissary of the Pah-wraiths
part 5 - This Far No Further (coming soon in the not too distant future)

'Nine of space deep' was always meant to be part of the larger overall storyline I was making, but when I started making my missions I assumed people would play them all of them as they come out (in the same way I was experiencing the story myself as I made it) and treat them like a season of star trek.

This obviously was a bit naive on my part and people tend to play some and not others, or out of order. So I have officially added it to make it clear what episodes need to be played. (Its not 100% imperative to play 'Nine of Space Deep' first as you will probably get the idea of what happens from this one, but its advisable).

I hope everyone enjoys it. It's a little different than some of the earlier eps and is very much setting up part 5, which I hope will be suitably epic.

House of Cards - Lvl 46 Fed mission

Last edited by captainrevo1; 10-24-2012 at 09:33 AM.