# 501
10-24-2012, 06:53 PM
Well according to the poll on the forums sometime in 2013

Starfleet Veteran
# 502
Quote:
Originally Posted by dastahl View Post
That is a valid point and one that I've already talked to the designers about. We may remove the 2x Dilithium for Gold and just give everyone 960 Dilithium.

It is also worth mentioning, the reason why I'm still on this thread is because all of the feedback in this thread is being shared with the designers and the team. When good points and valid concerns are brought up, I'm taking those concerns to the designers and we're discussing it.

That is one of the purposes of this thread - to get immediate feedback as we are implementing the system. Nothing is set in stone in an MMO an we can always adjust. None of this is even live yet, but we do ask that you give it a fair shake once ALL of Season 7 is up on Tribble and we have the Test Weekend. Then you can see how all the economies are updated and make a more valid assessment.

We will then adjust more from there.
I dont' mind first second third being awarded differently, its jsut that Healing needs to count just as much as dps when awarding the places! top spot should be given to those who are the best all around player, dps and survivablilty, not just who's glass gun is bigger.
STOP THE
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacofangs View Post
We planned on doing it next weekend, but then we saw your post and were like, "Dude, we should totally move that up a week! Tee Hee!"
Rihannsu
# 503
Quote:
Originally Posted by linyive View Post
Then...

Price of dilithium for one zen should have a preset minimum, which ensures a rewarding exchange for those who spend physical money.
LOL! I really did laugh at that. :p

um, seriously.... the price on the Dilithium exchange is the price players are willing to pay.
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Career Officer
# 504
10-24-2012, 06:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by markhawkman View Post
I hate to beat a dead Targ.... but.... When do we get a playable Romulan faction?
Sometime after Season 8... ?????
...... DaveyNY ...STO Forum Member since February - 2009
..............Star Trek Fan since Thursday Sept. 8th, 1966
There are No Longer any STO Veterans... We're Just People who have Played the Game for the last 4 years.
I Really Do Miss the little TOP Button at the bottom of the threads.
Captain
# 505
10-24-2012, 06:55 PM
Quote:

um, seriously.... the price on the Dilithium exchange is the price players are willing to pay.
actually the price on the D EX is heavily padded by PWE/Cryptic..

you simply CANNOT sell zen for less then the "market value" even if you wanted to..
the system will change the prices to match the lowest on the market.
Career Officer
# 506
10-24-2012, 06:56 PM
Quote:
i Am Right. Dodds Is Finishing Up The Space Portion Of The Stf Secretely And We Haven't Told Brandon Yet

But Brandon Is Right In That "into The Hive" Refers To The Ground Portion Of The Stf. The Space Portion Will Probably Have Its Own Name.

It Is A Face Off Against The Borg Queen Diamond As Well As Some Other Challenges At One Of The Unimatrix Complexes. It Is Pretty Awesome.
Omg Yayayayayayay
1hr of work @NYS Min Wage 7.25 = 725 Zen
725 x 102 (or current exchange rate) DL = 73950 DL <- can you earn that per hour in game?

Lieutenant
# 507
Quote:
But I would hardly call some of the comments in this thread as feedback, it is more like personal threats or bashing me - to which I say - ok I get it - there is frustration - but the game will go on and we will continue to improve.
The point I'd like to make is: If the proposed changes are generating that much frustration then they are not, in the eyes of the player base, improvements.

I'm sure the game will go on, but whether or not it improves is a subjective opinion. The majority of the players here seem to be stating that they do not see these proposed changes as improvements.

I would re-examine things. Instead of just acknowledging that players are frustrated and saying that the game will go on, I would look into why these so-called improvements are generating this amount of frustration; and see what can be done so that more people actually agree that the changes are improvements.
Captain
# 508
Wait, so we can't use the stuff we've ALREADY EARNED until we grind to MAX REPUTATION?????!!!!! How freaking long will that take?

If I've already earned something, it is mine to do with as I wish. I should be able to use it whenever I want to. I shouldn't be forced to play more of the same stuff, that I've already played a TON of, to use the items I've already earned.

Last edited by felderburg; 10-24-2012 at 07:02 PM.
Captain
# 509
10-24-2012, 06:57 PM
Quote:

That is what I am getting at.

I don't think players should be allowed to sell their zen below a certain amount, thus, preventing players from undercutting and crippling the market.
Survivor of Romulus
# 510
10-24-2012, 06:57 PM
Just out of curiosity are you every going to fix the bug where a dialogue box conversation de-activates the cloaking device.... its getting rather annoying at times when I get pulled out of cloak cause some breen wants to say something to me or one of my own bridge officers wants to talk to me and it pulls me out of cloak in the MIDDLE of a bunch of hostiles.....
Closed Thread