Lieutenant
I'm a big fan of Torpedo Spread for PvE, however I seem to have noticed Torpedo Spread seems to be by nature, locked at 90 degrees. Targets within the 180 arc don't get hit by torpedo spread, only ones within the normal 90 arc.

Working as intended?
Captain
# 2
10-24-2012, 09:10 PM
This. It needs to be fixed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lt. Comm. Pion
What should I wish upon the endless universe;
To be able to smile and forgive everything;
That's right, if we light up the dream in our hearts without averting our eyes;
We should be able to walk whatever tomorrow comes...

I am V. Adm. Kha Yuung, and I approve of this message.
Starfleet Veteran
# 3
10-24-2012, 09:49 PM
Hang on, I thought that torpedo spread didn't increase the weapons' firing arc, it only fired extra torpedoes at numerous targets? If you want the extra torpedo arc you'd have to mount the wide angle torpedo launcher from the Regent...
Captain
# 4
10-24-2012, 10:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by darramouss1 View Post
Hang on, I thought that torpedo spread didn't increase the weapons' firing arc, it only fired extra torpedoes at numerous targets? If you want the extra torpedo arc you'd have to mount the wide angle torpedo launcher from the Regent...
That's what they're talking about. TS doesn't seem to work when using the 180 degree launcher unless the enemy is within the 90 arc.
Starfleet Veteran
# 5
10-24-2012, 10:43 PM
Works for me!! I love it, too.

Have you considered that it might be because it targets enemies in front of you first, working its way from directly in front of you out to the periphery of your range? You could be running out of viable targets as Torpedo Spread can only target so many foes per volley.