Captain
# 71
10-25-2012, 01:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by khayuung View Post
Hopefully when I do spend its just enough to keep the servers going and not funding some Chinese mongrel's limo made by sweatshop peasants.
Indeed. I rather prefer to fund an American mongrel's limo made by sweatshop working poors in the US too.
Captain
# 72
10-25-2012, 01:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by levi3 View Post
Anyone who knows Levi3 and my Bi-polar posts - I flip from pro-cryptic to anti-Cryptic sometimes daily - should know that if I have got tired of the ranting going on then it's become too much.

The forums are active now - but I have been here on the days when you could hear a pin drop and would post things just to try to keep the community alive - some might have liked it, others not.

Instead of talking about what they are doing - why don't we try to come up with some civil ideas of small things that they could implement to offset some of the new changes?

I would like to see the ability to buy more doff space - maybe an expansion to 600 slots

I would like to see an increase in the refinement cap - perhaps to 10k per day

I would like to see them allow fleets to make some customization options to starbases - like fleet flags, a big holo-emblem of you fleet badge inside and something on the exterior.

So what about you guys?
--------------------------------------

Delay season 7 for a few years to work out the bugs, i would go for that
Jellico....Engineer.....Stargazer KDF Tac
Saphire.. Science.....Ko'el Rom Kdf Tac
Leva........Tactical.....Mailu KDF Sci

JJ-Verse will never be Canon or considered Lore...It will always be JJ-Verse