Captain
# 1 Stahl, Season 8, KDF content
10-25-2012, 07:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dastahl View Post
There will be new Klingon specific content in Season 8 along with a bunch of other stuff.
I leave this here without comment. I will revisit this thread upon the launch of Season 8 to add comments.
Career Officer
# 2
10-25-2012, 07:57 AM
I certainly hope you'll get a chance to do that given the 30 days rule.
Career Officer
# 3
10-25-2012, 08:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by misterde3 View Post
I certainly hope you'll get a chance to do that given the 30 days rule.
Create a new thread come Season 8, link back to this one which has that original quote preserved, discussion to be had in new thread until locked by a moderator because there won't be any new KDF content?
----
Lt. Commander
# 4
10-25-2012, 08:49 AM
Maybe the KDF will be able to build a romulan embassy with a big well full of targ poo that you can kick romulan ambassadors down like this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qR0Uke2XNI

You could upgrade the well from targ poo to big ornate iron spikes at the bottom at tier 2, and cap out tier 3 with sharks with lazers on their heads.
Survivor of Romulus
# 5
10-25-2012, 09:18 AM
Cryptic and Stahl have been selling us this snakeoil for the last 2 years I fefar that what they are getting ready to do is give us Beads, Whiskey, and Polio Blankets (to quote Roach) instead of anything even resembeling meaningful content these lockboxes have already armed the feds with all of our coolest console toys whats next ???

and after reading this I have little hope for the KDF in STO... that is of course if we actually look at all of the broken promises made in the past by dastahl

http://www.stowiki.org/User:Peregrin...ryptic_Studios
Major Xi'Zzin
I.R.W. Raptor's Claw
Storm Eagle Class Warbird Fleet Ha'feh
I have never trusted humans, and I never will

Last edited by andoriansrus; 10-25-2012 at 06:53 PM.
Captain
# 6
10-27-2012, 01:22 AM
Nah, they're too busy making pointless costumes or giving the Feddies more goodies, or doing this Romulan stuff. KDF content is always 'later'.
Commander
# 7
10-27-2012, 01:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by redricky View Post
I leave this here without comment. I will revisit this thread upon the launch of Season 8 to add comments.
I want to believe this, I really do...
Commander
# 8
10-28-2012, 01:32 AM
I don't believe Stahl on any of his comments. He told more than once the untruth so I will never trust in his words again.

Beside this Cryptic is too busy making new Fed C-Store goodies and Season 7 Fed only cotent to even think about KDF.
Cryptic's shamefull history with the KDF

Captain
# 9
10-28-2012, 01:42 PM
Leaving it here without comment is all the comment you need.

When they go back and start KDF at rank 1 again, THAT will be new KDF content. Emabasy dilithium sinks doesn't count. Omega store doesn't count. They involve the KDF faction, so they are KDF content, right? Nope.
Captain
# 10
10-28-2012, 06:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by andoriansrus View Post
Cryptic and Stahl have been selling us this snakeoil for the last 2 years I fefar that what they are getting ready to do is give us Beads, Whiskey, and Polio Blankets (to quote Roach) instead of anything even resembeling meaningful content these lockboxes have already armed the feds with all of our coolest console toys whats next ???

and after reading this I have little hope for the KDF in STO... that is of course if we actually look at all of the broken promises made in the past by dastahl

This is kind of how i feel. To be honest, i hate playing as the KDF. I like the ships and how battle cloak works (i think that's how normal cloak should work like it does in canon) but over all, the KDF just isn't my faction of choice. With that said though i've been here since closed beta and i've read/heard a lot of the promises and such for the KDF, and to be fair they're being screwed. It's sad that someone has all the quotes, all the proof, and yet we're still being told so many things that never will happen. I've been a lifer since launch on both CO and STO, so i'm used to Cryptic's empty lies and hollow promises, but at the same time it disappoints me that they'd rather go with lockboxes and doff packs than actual quality content that people would actually want to toss money at them for.

I fully believe that if they've been saying it, they should be doing it. Either that or they should just generalize everything mission wise and open up the system to let people form their own factions. Maquis, romulans, borg, KDF and fed. Now that would lead to some interesting PVP.