Go Back   Star Trek Online > Test Servers > Tribble - Bug Reports
Login

Captain
# 11
10-25-2012, 07:58 AM
the one i mentioned above did have them right after the patch but then it did not
Commander
# 12
10-26-2012, 05:15 PM
The Defera mission are randomly granting omega marks. I completed a mission and was granted omega marks, I then and got the mission again and it did not grant omega marks. Some of them grant omega marks a couple of times in a row, others don't grant them any of the times I've done it.

Its a royal mess..
Career Officer
# 13
10-27-2012, 03:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ikuruyo View Post
The Defera mission are randomly granting omega marks. I completed a mission and was granted omega marks, I then and got the mission again and it did not grant omega marks. Some of them grant omega marks a couple of times in a row, others don't grant them any of the times I've done it.

Its a royal mess..
Correct for me also. I did Power Plant Medium 3 times. It rewarded me Omega Marks the first 2 times but nothing on the 3rd round.
Career Officer
# 14
11-07-2012, 10:08 AM
Easy, Medium and Hard missions now give Omega Marks, but there's a new problem.

[Mission] Unable to resolve mission "[Zone Wide] Field Functionality Figures".
[Inventory] Inventory full.

18 inventory slots were open at the time. The rewards list for this one has 15 Omega Marks and 0 crafting bits. All the other Zone Wides give 0 Omega Marks and a random assortment of crafting bits.

I should also mention that the Experimental Anti-Borg Device attached to this mission has an effective cooldown of 15 seconds instead of the displayed 5. Looks like it's sharing the consumable device timer.
Career Officer
# 15
11-07-2012, 06:16 PM
it is i am running it now i was to get omega going finally