Empire Veteran
I'm trying to get the borg science boff from 4 of 10 on the U.S.S. Victory. Here's my problem. I completed the assimilated accolade by walking into the ISO chamber in Khitomer accord, and I've joined omega force by talking to the Admiral and Roxy at DS9. So why can't I collect the science borg boff from 4 of ten still?
=^= Starfleet Code Red Message =^= Starfleet intelligence's central network was compromised by an insidious ARC virus. All captains are to avoid contact with the ARC until we can ascertain how dangerous it is. All ships remain on high alert!
Career Officer
# 2
10-15-2012, 10:46 PM
You also need to have completed the Borg series of episode missions before you will be offered.
Empire Veteran
# 3
10-15-2012, 11:41 PM
Check your missions, if you have not completed the mission Report to Gamma Orionis you won't be able to interact with the person you need to claim the boff. Also, since this is Klingon Gameplay forum I should point out 4 of 10 is the Fed contact, the KDF contact in Battle Group Omega is on the I.K.S. Chang, a Vo'quv carrier.
Man is a gaming animal. He must always be trying to get the better in something or other.
Warning, this poster tends to talk nonsensically when caffine levels fall below 80%.
Commander
# 4
10-15-2012, 11:44 PM
the borg science officer is fed only i belive there is no kdf version according to wiki
Empire Veteran
# 5
10-15-2012, 11:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by loverofwars View Post
the borg science officer is fed only i belive there is no kdf version according to wiki
Wiki often lacks in information for KDF players compared to Fed.
Man is a gaming animal. He must always be trying to get the better in something or other.
Warning, this poster tends to talk nonsensically when caffine levels fall below 80%.
Survivor of Romulus
# 6
10-16-2012, 12:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by defalus View Post
Check your missions, if you have not completed the mission Report to Gamma Orionis you won't be able to interact with the person you need to claim the boff. Also, since this is Klingon Gameplay forum I should point out 4 of 10 is the Fed contact, the KDF contact in Battle Group Omega is on the I.K.S. Chang, a Vo'quv carrier.
this is correct if u have done all this and still no joy ticket and a GM after a weeks will fix it for you
Ensign
# 7
10-25-2012, 09:48 AM
I have the borg sci BOFF on all 7 of my toons, FED and KDF.

I've found that RUNNING not walking into the ISO chamber makes a big difference. One of my toons was unable to claim the BOFF, even though I had the accolade. The next time I ran KAG, I RAN as far as I could down the tunnel before dying, and I was able to claim the BOFF afterwards.

Just something to try...