Republic Veteran
# 11
10-25-2012, 02:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stoleviathan99 View Post
Oh, my.

I think I figured it out.

This one is going to be sold at the Romulan embassy.

Embassy. Ambassador.

There were hints from the devs that they got away with the Enterprise-C and/or other ships at Narendra that the Klingons missed. I betcha there are also D5s leftover from when the Klingons controlled the area in Archer's day too.

The FEs aren't coming in S7 but the ships are. Which means they should be tied to something we already know about.

I bet the Romulans took the stolen Ambassadors and D5s and started rebuilding them with 25th century tech... and that as negotiations open up, they'll offer the upgraded ships back to us for dilithium at a high tier embassy.

4 Fleet Modules, 20k dilithium. Outfitted with Romulan upgrades.
Ships? Did I miss something? If there are supposed to be ships I hope for a D'deridex!
Republic Veteran
# 12
10-25-2012, 03:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lianthelia View Post
Ships? Did I miss something? If there are supposed to be ships I hope for a D'deridex!
if romulan ships are ever found in a lockbox or playable by anything that isnt a romulan faction that'll signify that a romulan faction will never be seen.
Joined Sept 09.

Curse you Archived Post.... you stole all my Ideas.
Starfleet Veteran
# 13
10-25-2012, 08:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by diotw View Post
This would seem like an ideal opportunity to finally release it, given that the Ambassador Class was first introduced in an episode that involved it defending the Klingon outpost on Khitomer (which I believe is included in the new sector block) against the Romulans. Also, they're pushing the Fleet Embassy (bit of a long shot, but come on, Embassy, Ambassador... ) and we know the Enterprise C was salvaged by the Romulans and put on display, so it wouldn't be entirely impossible to encounter a replica (the original I believe was on Romulus, and so vaporised).
Fleet Embassies will be here in S7, projects are already live for it on tribble.
Starfleet Veteran
# 14
10-25-2012, 08:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by azurianstar View Post
Yeah, definitely not Season 7.

If I recall correctly, Stahl said the Ambassador was coming out between Season 7 and 8.
It will be attached to a Featured Mission which there will not be aby new ones until season 8. So probably Feb or March 2013.

Last edited by rfzander; 10-25-2012 at 08:29 AM.
Starfleet Veteran
# 15
10-25-2012, 08:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by neoakiraii View Post
Last I recall in a Priority 1 interview(dunno which one, maybe September) , he said The ship was done, BUT! he wanted it attached to a special mission.
The ouposts was not on Khitomer, is was on Nerendra 3. Khitomer was the planet that hosted the peace talks between the Federation and the Klingon Empire In Star Trek 6.
Career Officer
# 16
10-25-2012, 08:40 AM
With Season 7 arriving in pieces on Tribble (first group missions/"Into the Hive" ground STF, then Vesta-ship testing, now Reputation system, then the mention of a space STF companion to "Into the Hive" that even BranFlakes didn't know about), there is still a chance the Ambassador could be part of Season 7.

I seem to recall it being mentioned that the Ambassador was going to be tied into the Romulan storyline (I'm still scanning the old Ambassador/Romulan threads for this). If so, then we should get hints of the Ambassador when the sector block is finally up for testing along with the new Obisek content (Kestrel on her twitter mentioned recording sessions with Obisek's voice actor about a month ago).

So hang tight there my fellow cruiser captains!
Member since November 2009... I think.
(UFP) Ragnarök Fleet - Logistics Division Vice Admiral T'Phira; Captain Selena; Captain Altecha; Captain K'Kera; Lieutenant Aydihe Tefx; Subcommander S'ena
(KDF) Lieutenant General Vokno (aka Lady Vokno); Lieutenant General Raylene
Commander
# 17
10-25-2012, 12:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rfzander View Post
It will be attached to a Featured Mission which there will not be any new ones until season 8. So probably Feb or March 2013.
Was my previous posting read?....I'll re-post it below, which answers this question from the actual Stahl interview.

Priority One Episode # 97 at 40:12 into the interview addresses this (in great detail).

Stahl actually said the Ambassador could arrive as early as the holidays/game anniversary (Dec/Jan/Feb) time frame at 41:50 into the interview, but he's trying to maneuver employees to the tasks of working on different projects.

So Ambassador Class anytime from December 2012 to the gap between Season 7, but before Season 8.
It would probably make a nice Christmas gift to the players who have patiently waited year(s) for it.

It is possible, that the Ambassador will show up on the Tribble server at some point, as a teaser, or perhaps as a cameo appearance in a mission, before it is actually offered to players.
http://media.photobucket.com/image/dofftrader/yoreantiques/DOFFtrader.gif

Last edited by paragon92518; 10-25-2012 at 01:14 PM.
Rihannsu
# 18
10-25-2012, 01:10 PM
My dream ambassador stats

38.900 Hull
690 crew
Commander Engineer
Lutenent Commander Science
Lutenent Engineer
Lutenent Tactical
Ensign Tactical
4 fore