Cryptic Studios Team
Any bugs, comments, or concerns can go here!

This involves the system map, and any mission or environmental issues on the ground map.
Rihannsu
# 2
10-26-2012, 05:52 PM
Does this mean its being put on Tribble soon?
I am a Cheestah.
Check out my Foundry missions
Fed: "To Helna and Back", "Rema Donna", "Animations with Helna", "Mudd's Weapons", "Waiting for Wednesday", "Monolith"
KDF: "Time the Enemy", "Time the Ally", "Time the Traitor"
Cryptic Studios Team
# 3
10-26-2012, 05:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehavraha View Post
Does this mean its being put on Tribble soon?
Well the patch notes are up! We should be back soon?
Ensign
# 4
10-26-2012, 06:40 PM
Star Trek Online: Guild Wars 2 edition LOL! All joking aside so far it's awesome!
Career Officer
# 5
10-26-2012, 07:21 PM
Research Notes gained from scanning radiation samples then the minigame are whited out
Captain
# 6
10-26-2012, 07:52 PM
New Romulus looks awesome, no other way to put it. Great work to all you guys.

Only noticable "bug" I've noticed is being able to walk inside the huge Nanov.
Previously Alendiak
Daizen - Lvl 50 Engineer - Fleet Avenger
Selia - Lvl 50 Tactical - Fleet Avenger
Toval - Lvl 50 Tactical - Fleet Mogai
Rihannsu
# 7
10-26-2012, 07:54 PM
It's beautiful. I love the environment.

The cut scenes are nice (good voice acting, too), and I like that it's not just all kill X number of Y missions. Although I did like going through the forest and having the Hirogen try to hunt me. That was cool. I'm glad you can also bring a BOFF along.
Cryptic Studios Team
# 8
10-26-2012, 07:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by orondis View Post
New Romulus looks awesome, no other way to put it. Great work to all you guys.

Only noticable "bug" I've noticed is being able to walk inside the huge Nanov.
Thanks!

I'll be taking care of that on Monday.
-The Artist formerly known as Tumerboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightybobcnc View Post
Tacofangs, what is your beef with where's Sulu?
Career Officer
# 9
10-26-2012, 08:15 PM
Would feedback for the Embassy map go here as well? If so, I noticed while walking around that the sound fx plays for what I assume will be an unlockable fountain/lounge area in the stairwells, even though obviously the area hasn't been unlocked yet.
Starfleet Veteran
# 10
10-26-2012, 08:28 PM
I did the Starbase (234?) mission where you fly in, shoot some ships, shoot the starbase.

Now I'm in a 10k dps mobius with 2 armour enhancements and 2 shield boosters and I eventually blew up when I wasn't moving. I'm not sure if I'm supposed to be able to destroy the starbase or just get it low, but the mission didn't seem to fail, it seemed like it was just a 'stay in combat for the full duration'.

I'm being intentionally vague - because this is how people will actually play the game. I didn't read quest text.

On new romulus
I did the warehouse mission.

Basically, at the end you fight a ship/shuttle. Which has collisions with the elevated floors and boxes turned off sort of, and it doesn't seem to actually die at 0 health.

I'm not sure it's a 'bug' so much as as good as your technology can do, without being easily exploitable (getting mobs stuck in doors has been a problem for 20 years). None of the rest of the ground stuff seemed problematic on normal, standard ae expose ae exploit -> win trash. And yes, I died several times, because I really hate sniper rifles. Bloody MACO set. But that's unrelated.

The other stuff seemed to be run around click things, shoot things. The ground game just isn't very good, and making it grindy for want of a better phrase isn't really helping.