Lt. Commander
# 11
10-26-2012, 05:46 PM
Hmm my mouth is watering while the maintenance finishes. I cannot wait to try out new Romulus. Just remember people "asking when the server will come back online ahs a 15% chance to proc it."

Also was wondering when the reputation stores were going to be added any update on what build those are in?

Last edited by ltsmith; 10-26-2012 at 05:50 PM.
Survivor of Romulus
# 12
10-26-2012, 05:49 PM
yay reman shield buff that actually makes it worthwhile now

Quote:
Originally Posted by borticuscryptic View Post
I find this line of replies sadly hilarious. We put a lot of work into the massive list of fixes/changes above, and ya'll are hung up on the ability to skip our content. =p
Rihannsu
# 13
10-26-2012, 05:57 PM
I need to revise my earlier question. I just realized you only mentioned that the Acamar System was in Tau Dewa, but not whether Acamar III or the native population of Acamarians was present.

soo.... Got Acamarians?
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Career Officer
# 14
10-26-2012, 06:15 PM
I take it the EDC/Tech/Salvage conversion didn't make it to this build?
Empire Veteran
# 15
10-26-2012, 06:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by entnx01 View Post
I take it the EDC/Tech/Salvage conversion didn't make it to this build?
Haven't finished logging in yet after patch to see if it did or not but if its not it might be held off due to the feedback that most of the playerbase didn't like the idea of it but to me its better since my inventories and banks are always so slam packed with all these currencies that I'm welcoming how it may seem like more currencies... Its actually less and those of us that have the issue I do will see how it was for the better.
Rihannsu
# 16
10-26-2012, 06:44 PM
Marks, marks, marks, marks, marks...

How about some dilithium for a change? Even some small amount?
Rihannsu
# 17
10-26-2012, 06:53 PM
Yeah, there is no word yet on what the conversion rate is and I suspect the devs haven't finalized their decision.
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Starfleet Veteran
# 18
10-26-2012, 07:09 PM
I'm not able to enter any of the new systems, including new Romulus. Is anyone else having this issue?
"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably." Jean-Luc Picard
Commander
# 19
10-26-2012, 07:19 PM
Looks good, glad that we can double click on a pve queue to be queued.

Any chance you could change the entry from showing how many are needed for a pve queue to start to how many are currently queued and how many are waiting, like it is on Holodeck?

I really like the ability to tell how close any particular queue is to starting. I joined one of the older fleet queues once because I had noticed it was sitting at 1 short of starting for awhile and decided I would take a look. i can't do that anymore and am not likely to queue for a mission requiring 20 people if I can't tell how many people are currently waiting for more. Am I the only one waiting? Do we need just one more? The Holodeck queue lets you know but the Tribble queue gives you no idea.
Rihannsu
# 20
10-26-2012, 08:27 PM
I LOVE how BOFFs can wear the STF suits now! Love, love, love it!!!