Rihannsu
# 21
10-11-2012, 03:23 PM
thank you, it's really hard to steer around things you can't see.
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Career Officer
# 22
10-16-2012, 06:29 PM
I'm just going to bump this to say that I got Atlas Affair, Part 2 and Part 3 back up again.

Changes are mostly the same as before, primarily adding wall panels to the decks.

However, I also added a smoke effect to Deck 13 to try to make it seem less pristine, and more like it was under attack. It's possible to clear the smoke in the Environmental Control bay, but I hope it's not too irritating. Let me know what you think of that.

I've also added some bottles/glasses/etc to relevant areas, and am in the process of adding a few more. I haven't gotten around to adding them to the mess hall level yet. I'm going to add them to the bar behind Qig, and might strew a few of them around on the tables, but not too many.

To be honest, while I'm happy with the revamp results, I'm getting a little bored of redoing my old missions and would rather work on a new one. So, I'm probably close to being done here. There's always more you can do, but at some point you have to draw the line.

Click here for my Foundry tutorial on Creating A Custom Interior Map.
Captain
# 23
10-17-2012, 03:09 AM
YES! So happy these are up. looking forward to continuing the story.

A Romulan Strike Team, Missing Farmers and an ancient base on a Klingon Border world. But what connects them? Find out in my First Foundary mission: 'The Jeroan Farmer Escapade'
Rihannsu
# 24
10-17-2012, 08:45 AM
So... why did you feel the need to remaster these again?
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Career Officer
# 25
10-17-2012, 07:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by markhawkman View Post
So... why did you feel the need to remaster these again?
I wasn't satisfied with the interior levels because the detail limit was too low, so as soon as it was increased I couldn't resist the urge to go back. I'm too much of a perfectionist, I guess.

Ensign
# 26
10-26-2012, 07:55 PM
Okay, I have to ask: Is there ANY way to save Lieutenant Blackmon?
Career Officer
# 27
10-26-2012, 09:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ev11hero View Post
Okay, I have to ask: Is there ANY way to save Lieutenant Blackmon?
Sadly, no, her fate is set. However, this is ST, so it might not be the last time you see her.

Commander
# 28
10-26-2012, 10:09 PM
I replayed these recently, and they look great. I also like the new jokes you've put in, like the one in the briefing room (won't say what it is in case people haven't found it yet).

The save points on the jumping puzzle made it a lot less frustrating too.
Demons run when a good man goes to war.
Starfleet Veteran
# 29
11-07-2012, 06:35 PM
I love your series - and play through them probably once a month or so just for the fun in them. I do have a question though - In the Atlas Affair missions, there's a third contact you can call. Can't remember the name right now. I have the codes for Damon Tat and Gul Modran - but there's a third option.

Not asking for the code, but could you clue us in on where to run into them?
Ensign
# 30
11-11-2012, 03:07 AM
he is near some frozen moon,at least he told me so,haven't tried to find him yet though,anyway 1 sugestion:really try to add a choice to SHOOT that Sarrn guy and take the orion xD or at least to relieve sarrn of duty after that on the battle bridge