Republic Veteran
# 21
10-26-2012, 08:36 PM
From what my team tested tonight dil rewards are 480 normal 960 elite
Rihannsu
# 22
10-26-2012, 08:37 PM
Why are all the XP requirements being jacked up?!?
Captain
# 23
10-26-2012, 09:28 PM
Reman set changes are not enough.

You guys need to understand that 10% and 10 stacks still means that the shield which has insignificant resists is worse off than using the borg regenerative shield. Literally. The regenerative shield heals up at higher rate DEPENDABLY than this 10% chance to stack 10 times. At least the borg shields have some sort of resists to boot.

Not to mention you will not get 10 stacks and associated shield HP that is boosted fast enough to even compensate for the shield hp lost to the 9 out of 10 shots that did not proc the shield.

The whole shield bonus concept is absurd mathematically and practically. Have you people even bothered to test it under controlled situations?

Here's an easier way to fix the reman shield: Make that 10% proc chance, 10 stack be shield resists to all energy type. Easy. Its the aegis equivalent but it works for shields not hull resists as the aegis does.

Also, the reman set plasma torpedo bonus needs to have the torpedo damage and speed increased by at least 25% . As it stands the reman bonus barely makes the heavy plasma torpedo any better... it is faster but it still isn't fast enough. For it to work at decent levels the heavy plasma torpedo should fly as fast as a chroniton torpedo.
http://media.tumblr.com/160cacdb395f8340dac90864182ebe16/tumblr_inline_mx9yxhItkb1qg9pkt.jpg
Captain
# 24
10-26-2012, 09:30 PM
Looking good so far
Division Hispana
www.divisionhispana.com
Survivor of Remus
# 25
10-27-2012, 12:51 AM
LOVE the reman set now. Have yet to see it proc past 3 times so far. But still interesting.

Also notice you have made the changes to the maco, omega and honor guard sets. LOTS of fun!

Am really enjoying the new invasion zone. its HUGE!!

One thing i did notice is you seem to have had some fun with shield distribution doffs. They now just apply single heal to all faceings rather than a constant regen. Should really fix up the pvp balance once more if im reading it right.

Last edited by turbommx1; 10-27-2012 at 12:55 AM.
Captain
# 26
10-27-2012, 02:49 AM
Is it just me, or does the map of New Romulus pixelate really oddly the closer you get to the edge of the map window?
Starfleet Veteran
# 27
10-27-2012, 04:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zer0niusrex View Post

Systems:[list][*]Reman Space Set: Covariant Capacitance Cell, the 3-piece Bonus, has been improved:
The set seems broken as I just spent 10mins getting shot at with zero heals. The cap went up and stacked ok but the hitpoints never changed.

The Reman set seems very weak for how hard it is to get. The hvy Plasma is still easy to shoot down and slow moving although it is faster then without the set. I am finding torpedo spread works better than hvy plasma with the set. Do not get me wrong I think the heavy plasma set bonus is great and on the right track just the defence and speed bonus could perhaps do with being a little higher.

Even with the set the only time heavy plasma seems to work is if I am point blank and let it hit me. If I go to the very first mission "Stranded in Space" and shot a heavy plasma at the first low powered cruisers chances are even with the set I will do 0 or very low damage.

Last edited by pottsey5g; 10-27-2012 at 04:46 AM.
Lieutenant
# 28
10-27-2012, 05:42 AM
New Romulus is just BEAUTIFULL:

I left some pics here:

http://flotahispana.com/index.php/89-primer-contacto
http://flotahispana.com/imagenes/fhlogoforo.png

Siguenos en: Facebook | Twitter | Google +
Rihannsu
# 29
10-27-2012, 05:45 AM
A few things I just tested as a Klingon:

- Sector Space encounters seem to be empty?

- Jouret system: Beautiful mission! I just wish the Tholians there would somehow be... explained?
- Acamar system:Nice little diplomacy mission.
- Japori system: Nice pewpew. The "depart system" hail, however, comes up immediatly after the last enemy is destroyed, not when red alert ends, which leads to the error messge that you cannot leave the system in red alert. Is this intentional?

- Beta Thoridor: Nice reference to the Klingon mission arc.

- The Red Alert description still refers to Borg, not Tholians?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Promote what you love, instead of bashing what you hate.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...lM_skuv4#t=584
Captain
# 30
10-27-2012, 06:16 AM
Quote:
The Paehhos Crater
this is not showing on the map for me , where is it ?