Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Starfleet Veteran
# 1 A Simple yet Good Fleet
10-27-2012, 01:52 AM
Hello People! My Fleet is called Special War and Exploration Division , and from me and the fleet, a thank you for your interest!
Our Fleet is a happy and somewhat lively fleet. Our projects finish quite quickly ; We are tier 2 with every special limited time project And I quote! "Seb , your fleet really feels like home". Newbs are more than welcome! Thing is though ... we may have over 320 members in our fleet but some of them are not online . The ones that are are awesome / amazing. Going up in fleet ranks is easy! Be online like once a week or something like that so your active and then be talkative on chat. Many people have ranked up beacuse of this.
But the problem we need more people like that. So anyone who can help out and give us a try would be amazing. We really need your help to get our fleet to be nearly as good as the others and to make it a better place. We always try to better ourselves! If you would like to enquire about it to me, please email me on my Main charcter Professor Seb@Monster_JS

The Fleet and myself would like to thank you for anyone who does come but also for taking time to read this
Nb: When I say better ourselves NO ASSIMLATING OTHER MEMBERS
Hopefully I'll come back from my break; this break is fun; I play intellectual games.

I hope STO get's better ...

Last edited by jumpingjs; 02-14-2013 at 08:00 AM. Reason: Extra info