Commander
# 1 To the Dev team!
10-26-2012, 07:27 PM
Hello, I see so much complaining on the forums or comments that follow announcements that I thought I'd get on and just say THANK YOU to the whole Cryptic team for creating this awesome game, and to Perfect World Entertainment for providing it for free! No matter how you like to play or what you like/don't like about it, I'm sure most here would agree it's pretty awesome. And one isn't even required to pay one cent. From this trekkie, thank you.
(Anyone else who wants to join with me is welcome!
Cryptic Studios Team
# 2
10-26-2012, 07:51 PM
No problemo. Thank you for playing!
:::tips his taco:::
-The Artist formerly known as Tumerboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightybobcnc View Post
Tacofangs, what is your beef with where's Sulu?
Lt. Commander
# 3
10-26-2012, 07:57 PM
Yes, thank you. I enjoyed this game from launch, but with the addition of featured episodes, the DOff system, the fleet advancement system, and all the new content you're working on now, it has become my favorite game. Thank you all so much for your hard work. Please try not to mind all the negativity on the forums. Your efforts are very much appreciated by plenty of people who aren't complaining.
Ensign
# 4
10-26-2012, 08:31 PM
I enjoy the game as well. Any minor issues that we may see arise are nothing compared to how enjoyable this game is. I am a Trek fan, and am thrilled to see it alive and well here even though we do not have a current TV series. This gives us our Trek fix.

Thank you Dev team!
Starfleet Veteran
# 5
10-26-2012, 10:27 PM
In addition, I feel it needs to be said that there's differing levels of disagreement which hopefully will not get muddied up in all the angst-flinging.

There are justified concerns, and plenty of people are voicing those as politely as they can because they know that they are more likely to be considered with respect if they show respect and open-mindedness in kind. I pray that kind of feedback is reaching the right pointed ear(s) at Cryptic and isn't becoming increasingly blotted out from the cloud of numbing vitriol, sensationalism and anger of others who haven't yet discovered how civil discourse works.

This is a back and forth between developers and their community, and even though we might not always agree, and tempers flare easily from passionate fans of the game, props and respect are due regardless for all the time, effort and patience those of you at Cryptic have put into this game. Thank you for that, particularly the patience in sifting through the sea of rant-posts to find genuine concerns you can properly address.

The Artist Formerly Known As Nikotaka ][ Join Date: Jan 2010
"Can anyone remember when we used to be explorers...?"
Ensign
# 6
10-27-2012, 04:30 AM
I second that emotion
Republic Veteran
# 7 Here's a third!
10-27-2012, 05:37 AM
Here, Here! Left the game for about a year, and have been back for a month...so much new content, and stuff to do...thanks for doing what you do...live long AND prosper.
Career Officer
# 8
10-27-2012, 05:50 AM
Been playing, and with the station, 3 years (come feb) since beta days and am loving the progress made to the game since its initial release, sure there were bumps along the way but that's how they learn what works and what does not for the future to make sure its all smoother next time.

Keep up the work and lets make sure S7 will be a smooth run.
Click to visit Subspace-Radio
Twitter | Blog | Original Join Date: Dec 2007 | Gaming Setup | Raptr Profile | Gamer DNA
The opinions expressed in my posts are my own views and do not reflect on any other entity(s) or person(s) I may or may not represent at the time.
Republic Veteran
# 9
10-27-2012, 06:16 AM
Everyone is allowed to post their discontent with the game here, and for that I am thankful as many dev teams sometimes remove those posts. That being said, there is no excuse for people acting like divas or flat out actually insulting the devs because they dont agree with a development decision.

I for one like this new reputation system and agree with even some of the more controversial changes like the Borg/Maco set and look forward to a more balanced and more rewarding time in season 7.
www.9thfleet.com
Survivor of Romulus
# 10
10-27-2012, 06:29 AM
I also would like to thank the devs for creating and still developing this game which I enjoy to play since launch