Career Officer
# 11
10-27-2012, 07:36 PM
Right, they're cheap (FC-wise) single use objects that are harder and more costly to provision than infinitely reusable weapons and ships. That always struck me as odd about these things. Maybe if each at least had multiple charges, but as is, they're really just not worth the time, expense and trouble to provision.

Until maybe we're full up on everything else and have no better use for the project slots anyway.
Reave

Last edited by hrisvalar; 10-27-2012 at 07:39 PM.
Empire Veteran
# 12
10-27-2012, 08:04 PM
I feel like they need to either lower the considerable cost of making them, mostly the DOFF part of it, OR let us get a LOT more per mission.

I don't mind like just 5 more or something, I mean a LOT more. Like 4 times as many, if not more than that. If the project gives 15 now, it'd give 60.

Or in other words, make it worth our while to buy so many specific, expensive DOFFs.

Captain
# 13
10-27-2012, 11:53 PM
I agree with the other guys above. The cost of running the Provision project is mind-blowing considering what you get out of it.

Easy solution is to just make each of the fleet assets a ship device that can be used 10 times before being consumed.

And if some of these assets could be used in OTHER missions, that would make them enormously more attractive. Though I can already see the mission designers ripping out their hair due to having to take into consideration the possibility that players will pull an entire armada out of a hat.
Captain
# 14
10-28-2012, 12:03 AM
Way too expensive to be of any pratical use
To even test

Let alone use
Jellico....Engineer.....Stargazer KDF Tac
Saphire.. Science.....Ko'el Rom Kdf Tac
Leva........Tactical.....Mailu KDF Sci

JJ-Verse will never be Canon or considered Lore...It will always be JJ-Verse