Survivor of Romulus
# 11
10-25-2012, 11:10 AM
give it a rest already all you die hard feds always see something the KDF has and decide that you want that and cry and whine until cryptic/pwe gives you what you want... it sickens me... you want these cool toys make a KDF character and play with the cool toys... seriously as if we all wanted to play SFO (Starfleet Online)
Major Xi'Zzin
I.R.W. Raptor's Claw
Storm Eagle Class Warbird Fleet Ha'feh
I have never trusted humans, and I never will
Rihannsu
# 12
10-26-2012, 06:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by andoriansrus View Post
give it a rest already all you die hard feds always see something the KDF has and decide that you want that and cry and whine until cryptic/pwe gives you what you want... it sickens me... you want these cool toys make a KDF character and play with the cool toys... seriously as if we all wanted to play SFO (Starfleet Online)
1. I have more KDF toons than Fed ones.
2. I am not crying, I am proposing.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Promote what you love, instead of bashing what you hate.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...lM_skuv4#t=584
Lieutenant
# 13
10-26-2012, 09:01 AM
If I am not mistaken, I believe it's a fanon ship, isn't the Concorde-class such a carrier?

Picture here
Fanon Specifications
Beautiful Star Trek Australia image of the Concorde
Vice Admiral V'Lal, U.S.S. Nevada
Vice Admiral Ember Calar, U.S.S. Arirang
Lt. General Giselle N'Jeavu, I.K.S. Ka'Vagh
Vice Admiral Tel'ana, R.R.W. Falco Infernus
Starfleet Veteran
# 14
10-26-2012, 11:17 AM
Federation shouldnt have any more carriers imo , one ( two with the litter box ) is enough
fighters are a KDF thing , and they should have the majority share of them

or , as has been suggested , give the federation a flight deck cruiser , but the KDF get something like a battle cloaking raptor that doesnt have a gimpy turn rate and with 5 tac consoles in exchange
12th Fleet
Rear Admiral , Engineering Division
U.S.S. Sheffield N.C.C. 92016
Lieutenant
# 15
10-26-2012, 05:44 PM
No doubt. As I've said in another thread, for ever Federation vessel, the KDF should get one in-turn. Instead of treating them like the red headed step child. I own a KDF toon myself but unfortunately due to what the KDF are and their lack of PVE content. I haven't touched her in over a year. [Insert Quagmire Joke Here]

Now, I personally don't have either the litter box or the Armitage [not to say my own Armitage isn't on the way].

But I certainly agree there should be an exchange. Instead of the usual, Federation getting everything that was once KDF special, and the KDF getting ****e.
Captain
# 16
10-26-2012, 11:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by misskorya View Post
No doubt. As I've said in another thread, for ever Federation vessel, the KDF should get one in-turn. Instead of treating them like the red headed step child. I own a KDF toon myself but unfortunately due to what the KDF are and their lack of PVE content. I haven't touched her in over a year. [Insert Quagmire Joke Here]

Now, I personally don't have either the litter box or the Armitage [not to say my own Armitage isn't on the way].

But I certainly agree there should be an exchange. Instead of the usual, Federation getting everything that was once KDF special, and the KDF getting ****e.
Dust off your Klink, buy a Fleet Tor'Kaht, and then love life as a Klingon again.
It is said the best weapon is one that is never fired. I disagree. The best weapon is one you only have to fire... once.
Tired of Wasting EC and Time trying to get Superior Romulan Operative BOffs? Here's a cheap and easy way to get them, with an almost 100% chance of success.
Why the Devs can't make PvE content harder.
Lieutenant
# 17
10-27-2012, 10:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hereticknight085 View Post
Dust off your Klink, buy a Fleet Tor'Kaht, and then love life as a Klingon again.
That requires leveling >.<

Perhaps. I was told recently I could possibly level myself through DOFFs, so yes. I may just well indeed do that. I do miss my Orion.
Commander
# 18
10-27-2012, 11:06 AM
So. What I'm hearing is a fairly reasonable request, if not relatively redundant since they could just get the existing Atrox or Armitage. Then several Klingons, attracted by the scent of someone wanting the type of gameplay that used to be ~theirs~ pile in and start howling and babbling about how carriers and fighters are the KDF's toys and ugh greedy feds crying until they get what they want.

Did I miss anything there? Good. Lets never mind that Klingons were never shown to use any sort of carrier/fighter doctrine, not even in soft-canon, while feds have Peregrines, countless shuttlecraft, the Typhon class from that silly PS1 era game, the Akira class (abloo bloo it was never shown as a carrier... and it was never shown using those 15 torpedo tubes worth a damn but everyone seems just fine with THAT part), etc.
Captain
# 19
10-28-2012, 01:33 AM
I hear lots of noise that amounts to "No! That is OUR TOY and we do not share."

Get over it, people. Seriously. Carriers aren't KDF-only. If that's what the developers intended then they wouldn't have added the Atrox, the Armitage, and the Recluse. They did, so your argument is invalid. And just to put the brakes on any nonsensical retorts about greed or favoritism, I have 2 KDF characters and 1 Federation character.

Personally I would like to see a flight deck cruiser for Federation, though honestly I put a Federation frigate-class pet higher on the want scale, and a total overhaul of carrier pet AI and UI higher than both.
Survivor of Romulus
# 20
10-28-2012, 05:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by momaw View Post
I hear lots of noise that amounts to "No! That is OUR TOY and we do not share."

If that's what the developers intended then they wouldn't have added the Atrox, the Armitage, and the Recluse. They did, so your argument is invalid. And just to put the brakes on any nonsensical retorts about greed or favoritism, I have 2 KDF characters and 1 Federation character.

Personally I would like to see a flight deck cruiser for Federation, though honestly I put a Federation frigate-class pet higher on the want scale, and a total overhaul of carrier pet AI and UI higher than both.
WRONG... the Carriers came about because fed players complained about all of the fighter/frigate spam... and after all the complaints were tallied up the federation got the Atrox... not 2 months later they got the armatage..... and before you start calling me out as bing one of those that scream these are our toys and we are not sharing.... I have 3 fed characters and 3 KDF characters all at max level, now back to my rant..... most everything that was unique to the KDF (approximately 70% of the unique KDF stuff) is now in the hands of the federation.... so NO I dont think that the Federation needs a flight deck cruiser... you want a flight deck cruiser make a KDF character and play there....
Major Xi'Zzin
I.R.W. Raptor's Claw
Storm Eagle Class Warbird Fleet Ha'feh
I have never trusted humans, and I never will