Empire Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 6,753
# 61
09-13-2012, 11:45 AM
Welcome fans and new listeners alike to another episode of the Gates of Stovokor!!

Episode 28 Reflections on the Gorn

In this episode we meet up with the regular gang of Hauk, Korrath, Deyvid and Ghargh and learn about a new member to our little blood wine drinking team and overall bar rabble rousers, Sskald a Gorn warrior of great renown.

Join us and enjoy this new episode as Sskald tells us about his races characteristics, what they do in the KDF and generally open our eyes about the Gorn overall.

So scoop yourself some blood wine prepare some fresh Ghagh, and enjoy!

< Now I have to figure out how to hide my new reptile skin boots from Sskald. I think they may be made from one of his cousins, though I hope not. They are just well broken in and I find them very comfortable.>
Roy Hatch (stryker) soldier, friend, and good man.
1945-2014
RIP
Lieutenant
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 91
# 62
09-18-2012, 12:22 PM
Just a heads up, Foundry Files will be starting off as it's own show on October 2nd!

More information here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLiuX4DTrW8&feature=plcp
Empire Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 6,753
Sskald and G'hargh go on a shopping spree looking for a rare item and some harmless fun.

Will G'hargh blow his limit on his Imperial Express card...... again?

Will Sskald eat all the salad at the free Buffet?

Will G'hargh have to have his bore punched after sampling the Orions..... attributes?

Can this adventure possibly pull the stick out of Sskalds as........ <what?>


Tune in to the Gates of StoVoKor, episode 29 and find out.
Roy Hatch (stryker) soldier, friend, and good man.
1945-2014
RIP
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 38
# 64
09-28-2012, 08:24 AM
I don't do any podcasts however I do have a youtube channel where I do tutorials for new players and reviews. Just started getting my channel back together and calling it STO World. check out my channel here:

http://www.youtube.com/user/tonywebster1977

Thanks!

-Tony
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 213
# 65
10-04-2012, 04:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by admiralmurphy1 View Post
Just a heads up, Foundry Files will be starting off as it's own show on October 2nd!

More information here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLiuX4DTrW8&feature=plcp
Foundry Files link added.


Quote:
Originally Posted by twebster1977 View Post
I don't do any podcasts however I do have a youtube channel where I do tutorials for new players and reviews. Just started getting my channel back together and calling it STO World. check out my channel here:

http://www.youtube.com/user/tonywebster1977

Thanks!

-Tony
Added STO World for you.


If you both want to let me know if you have a description and/or schedule of when you intend on releasing the new episodes I shall add that information.

I have also updated the OP with the new live broadcast location of PriorityOne .
Geekly going where no Geek has gone before!
------------------------------------------------------------------------

SCCFleet.com - twitter.com/SCCFleet - facebook.com/SCCFleet
info "at" SCCFleet.com - MidNiteShadow7 "at" SCCFleet.com
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 213
PodcastUGC will not be on this evening (16th Oct), instead it will be broadcasting on Wednesday the 17th.

Will post details to let you know if it will still be on Trek Radio when I know.

(I bet they're playing Season 7 on Tribble!! )
Geekly going where no Geek has gone before!
------------------------------------------------------------------------

SCCFleet.com - twitter.com/SCCFleet - facebook.com/SCCFleet
info "at" SCCFleet.com - MidNiteShadow7 "at" SCCFleet.com
Ensign
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 10
# 67
10-28-2012, 04:30 PM
Hi MidNite. Just letting you know that Tribbles in Ecstasy is no longer being broadcast live on TrekRadio. We are still on at the same time, 6 PM Eastern on Fridays, but we are now live streaming on http://www.livestream.com/holosuiteexcess Thank you in advance for updating this.

EDIT: Also our downloads are now available Tuesdays evenings. And we also now have an Android app, called Holosuite Media, for listening to Tribbles and our other shows. Here is the link for it https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...mFwcDk0MDU2Il0. I was wondering if you could add that as "On Demand".

Host of the Keep On Trekkin podcast for True Podcast Media
Station Manager for Epic Gamer Radio

Last edited by donburrito; 10-28-2012 at 04:37 PM.
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 90
# 68
11-01-2012, 03:17 AM
Hey midnite,

Awesome thread. Thanks for doing this. Just a quick description for you.

PrimetimeUGC is a podcast totally focused on the Foundry, Foundry Authors, Foundry Missions and completely produced in the Foundry. We bring you author interviews, mission reviews, as well as Foundry tutorials and listings of newly released missions with a segment of general STO news.

Our normal schedule is biweekly on Mondays at 6:00pm EST, but we are currently on hiatus until I can get moved into a new residence. I will update here when I have a firm return date. Again, thanks for this thread. It's a great idea.
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 113
# 69
11-21-2012, 02:12 PM
Hey,

We just launched a New Show, Andrew and Oliver Play- STO.

We'll be putting out 2-3 episodes a week and playing through all the Cryptic Content (Beginning with the Federation).

Each episode will focus on a different mission as we progress through the Story, except for the Tutorial which takes us slightly longer with Character Creation etc.

Andrew is a new player (and Silver F2P'er) so we'll be getting both perspectives (Gold and Silver).

Episode 1 Part 1 can be found here - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fm3zsMtii7E&hd=1

I hope you guys enjoy

YouTube Channel - http://www.youtube.com/cerberusfilms
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 213
# 70 Th3 OP has been updated
11-23-2012, 12:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by donburrito View Post
Hi MidNite. Just letting you know that Tribbles in Ecstasy is no longer being broadcast live on TrekRadio. We are still on at the same time, 6 PM Eastern on Fridays, but we are now live streaming on http://www.livestream.com/holosuiteexcess Thank you in advance for updating this.

EDIT: Also our downloads are now available Tuesdays evenings. And we also now have an Android app, called Holosuite Media, for listening to Tribbles and our other shows. Here is the link for it https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...mFwcDk0MDU2Il0. I was wondering if you could add that as "On Demand".
Updated.


Quote:
Originally Posted by captpfdennis View Post
Hey midnite,

Awesome thread. Thanks for doing this. Just a quick description for you.

PrimetimeUGC is a podcast totally focused on the Foundry, Foundry Authors, Foundry Missions and completely produced in the Foundry. We bring you author interviews, mission reviews, as well as Foundry tutorials and listings of newly released missions with a segment of general STO news.

Our normal schedule is biweekly on Mondays at 6:00pm EST, but we are currently on hiatus until I can get moved into a new residence. I will update here when I have a firm return date. Again, thanks for this thread. It's a great idea.
Updated.


Quote:
Originally Posted by cerberusfilms View Post
Hey,

We just launched a New Show, Andrew and Oliver Play- STO.

We'll be putting out 2-3 episodes a week and playing through all the Cryptic Content (Beginning with the Federation).

Each episode will focus on a different mission as we progress through the Story, except for the Tutorial which takes us slightly longer with Character Creation etc.

Andrew is a new player (and Silver F2P'er) so we'll be getting both perspectives (Gold and Silver).

Episode 1 Part 1 can be found here - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fm3zsMtii7E&hd=1

I hope you guys enjoy

YouTube Channel - http://www.youtube.com/cerberusfilms
Added.


Thank you all for the updates. If you can please check the OP to ensure it is correct and let me know if there are any more changes needed.

LLAP =/\=
Geekly going where no Geek has gone before!
------------------------------------------------------------------------

SCCFleet.com - twitter.com/SCCFleet - facebook.com/SCCFleet
info "at" SCCFleet.com - MidNiteShadow7 "at" SCCFleet.com
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:51 AM.