Starfleet Veteran
# 1 KDF fleetbase uniforms
10-28-2012, 03:16 PM
After seeing the trailer for the fleet base system I was real excited about the KDF uniform. My fleet finally got their tailor today and I spent 16000 dilithium and some fleet credits to unlock the uniform, however what I unlocked wasn't what I saw in the trailer.

In the trailer the uniform showed shoulder pads as well as what looked like new belt cloth & collar.

http://www.unimatrix-sto.net/USERIMAGES/uniform1.jpg

I got none of those items with mine. Needless to say I'm confused and disappointed. Is this a bug?
Empire Veteran
# 2
10-28-2012, 03:47 PM
Maybe Cryptic/PWE didnt think that any one would make it to a T3 KDF starbase and the costume was not actually t was not put in to the game lol.

If you get it working, post up some pics. The crouching klingon in the video didn't really show much
I drink, I vote, and I PvP!
Captain
# 3
10-28-2012, 04:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wilv View Post
After seeing the trailer for the fleet base system I was real excited about the KDF uniform. My fleet finally got their tailor today and I spent 16000 dilithium and some fleet credits to unlock the uniform, however what I unlocked wasn't what I saw in the trailer.

In the trailer the uniform showed shoulder pads as well as what looked like new belt cloth & collar.

http://www.unimatrix-sto.net/USERIMAGES/uniform1.jpg

I got none of those items with mine. Needless to say I'm confused and disappointed. Is this a bug?
I think there are going to be more uniforms. The Feds dont have that version of the combadge shown in the trailer... and the uniform is labeled as "Odyssey Basic Uniform" on the tailor store.
Captain
# 4
10-29-2012, 03:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by amayakitsune View Post
I think there are going to be more uniforms. The Feds dont have that version of the combadge shown in the trailer... and the uniform is labeled as "Odyssey Basic Uniform" on the tailor store.
But I think that badge will be useful to anyone making a Kelvin style uniform.

Cryptic! Need some FREE KDF uniform options that you wont have to make? See Here.

JJ. Trek is just as canon and awesome as all other Trek, Get over it.