Ensign
# 21 Thanks for the Guide
10-18-2012, 08:59 PM
This is very helpful to have and read. Oh, and I won't forget a modulator!
Captain
# 22
10-18-2012, 09:53 PM
Great guide I am going to copy it I'n full
And mail it to all new fleet members

Along with the best build links and other
Good topics from the forum

Great job thanks for the hard work it's
Appreciated
Jellico....Engineer ground.....Da'val Romulan space Sci
Saphire.. Science ground......Ko'el Romulan space Tac
Leva........Tactical ground.....Koj Romulan space Eng

JJ-Verse will never be Canon or considered Lore...It will always be JJ-Verse
Ensign
# 23
10-28-2012, 06:08 PM
Hey everyone, I have a question and I figure this is a good place to ask (not allowed to make a new thread after 2 weeks).

I was in a space STF about a week ago and a KDF player some how managed to destroy the conduits (the thing the 4 transformers constantly heal) while the transformers were still up.

I've run the space STFs quite a bit and I've never seen anyone out dps the healing from the transformers before or since then. How in the world is that even possible? He pretty much took out one side by himself in probably 3 minutes.
Ensign
# 24
11-08-2012, 06:16 AM
thank you very much for the guide, it was extremely helpful. i just finished downloading the game today and am doing my best to read and learn all i can while it patches so that i can be relatively well-versed when i start playing. your guide was valuable to that end, and i am grateful thanks for taking the time to help out us noobs
Commander
# 25
11-08-2012, 10:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghennkins View Post
Hey everyone, I have a question and I figure this is a good place to ask (not allowed to make a new thread after 2 weeks).

I was in a space STF about a week ago and a KDF player some how managed to destroy the conduits (the thing the 4 transformers constantly heal) while the transformers were still up.

I've run the space STFs quite a bit and I've never seen anyone out dps the healing from the transformers before or since then. How in the world is that even possible? He pretty much took out one side by himself in probably 3 minutes.
i've seen that happen once or twice. it's either pet spam with tricobalt torpedos and mines that crit or the player themselves placing tricobalt mines with dispersal pattern beta 3 and having them all crit. it doesn't happen too often, but when it does, it's fun to see.
Captain
# 26
12-03-2012, 04:06 PM
This guide helped me out a lot when I started my STFs. Thank you!

A minor nitpick...in your description of "Infected Ground", you claim Manus is a mini-boss. I think that's supposed to be Ogen.
Ensign
# 27
12-06-2012, 10:39 AM
I'm new hear, and I may be putting this in the wrong spot, but is there anyway of changing which costume your character is wearing without going to the tailor. If so, I haven't figure out how. Going to the tailor to initially design your character's clothes makes sense. Going to the shipyard to design and buy new ships makes sense. Going to the shipyard when you want to switch out ships makes sense. Having to fly to the tailor to change clothes you already own doesn't make sense.

If there is no way, I have a suggestion. It seems to me that is something that could or should be done in the captain's quarters if you want to do it roleplaying style or on a drop down menu if you don't. In fact, I think it would be fun to be able to do more on ship than you are currently able.

On a similar note, is there anyway to change the costumes of generic crewman and not just bridge crew? For instance, I bought the TOS uniforms and have my character and bridge crew in TOS uniforms. I would like to be able to apply those on the random crewman walking about the ship. I'm sure that other players who have bought costume sets have similar interests; so, if it isn't possible, I suggest it for future development.

On a positive note, I do like the costume designer in general. I would just like to see it expanded.
Captain
# 28
12-06-2012, 11:47 AM
Welcome new person! This is undoubtedly the wrong place for that question.

However, you can change your costume anywhere you want at any time without having to go to the tailor.
All you have to do is look at the picture of yourself in the HUD, right click it and select change outfit and hey presto.

The generic crewman, cannot at time of writing have their uniforms altered in anyway. The exception to this is if you buy the TOS complete pack and use a TOS bridge, then to my knowledge, they will appear in TOS era uniforms.
Survivor of Romulus
# 29
12-06-2012, 11:59 AM
~Yes the TOS Bridge comes with proper uniforms for MOST NPCS (not all)
Ensign
# 30 Please Help!
12-20-2012, 04:15 AM
My problem was fixed so I deleted this comment.

Last edited by ghillyinthem; 12-20-2012 at 04:38 AM. Reason: Problem was fixed.