# 11
10-28-2012, 11:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jellico1 View Post
Yesterday it was 480 for elite and 240 for normal
No loot drops
No Borg drops

Did it change today ?
Right now the dilithium rewards are dropping at 960/480. BUT if you turn in 5 borg neural processors (one from each elite mission), you get 1000 dilithium. That's an extra 200 per elite STF if you do the math, or 1160 per run as you don't need the processors until tier V. Once you reach tier V you also get to convert marks into dilithium, so I am actually feeling much better about Season 7 after seeing this. Sure, paying dilithium for the gear will be a pain, but once you have it that's it. Unfortunately it will take 59 days 12 hours to get through the current reputation system if you run projects non-stop.
Captain
# 12
10-28-2012, 11:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by majortiraomega View Post
Right now the dilithium rewards are dropping at 960/480. BUT if you turn in 5 borg neural processors (one from each elite mission), you get 1000 dilithium. That's an extra 200 per elite STF if you do the math, or 1160 per run as you don't need the processors until tier V. Once you reach tier V you also get to convert marks into dilithium, so I am actually feeling much better about Season 7 after seeing this. Sure, paying dilithium for the gear will be a pain, but once you have it that's it. Unfortunately it will take 59 days 12 hours to get through the current reputation system if you run projects non-stop.
-----------------

Dude your font is tiny on a I phone

Appreciate the info I'm glad they raised the
Dilithium reward that's a positive thing

I still think it should be doubled for ground missions
But any step foward is better than a retreat
Jellico....Engineer.....Stargazer KDF Tac
Saphire.. Science.....Ko'el Rom Kdf Tac
Leva........Tactical.....Mailu KDF Sci

JJ-Verse will never be Canon or considered Lore...It will always be JJ-Verse
Starfleet Veteran
# 13
10-28-2012, 11:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by majortiraomega View Post
Still sounds low.

And even if we have the two sets before S7, we still have the Adapted Set coming out. And that is going to be a massive cost for many players.
NO to ARC!

Season 9.5 = STO's NGE is Coming!
Captain
# 14
10-28-2012, 11:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jellico1 View Post
-----------------

Dude your font is tiny on a I phone

Appreciate the info I'm glad they raised the
Dilithium reward that's a positive thing

I still think it should be doubled for ground missions
But any step foward is better than a retreat
Why would there be a need to double ground mission rewards? Infected Space Elite asidem they only take about 5-10 minutes more than a space mission.
Ensign
# 15
10-30-2012, 10:53 AM
bump

I'm still looking for an official answer on whether or not loot drops will be removed in stf's for s7.
Starfleet Veteran
# 16
10-30-2012, 01:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by djnooob View Post
bump

I'm still looking for an official answer on whether or not loot drops will be removed in stf's for s7.
I'm still looking for a golden toilet for my house. But seriously, don't bump, it's against the rules. Maybe you need to post in the Official Reputation System Feedback Thread, where your post is more likely to be read and responded to by a dev. It's not exactly the same issue, but if loot was removed in favor of the Omega Force Rep System, it's a related issue.

I don't care how long you've been playing. I only care about how you play.
And remember to follow the rules.
Ensign
# 17
10-30-2012, 02:57 PM
wow, bumping threads is against the rules. That is probably one the lamest f'ing things I've ever seen for a forum. Having a limit on bumping is one thing but just out right no bumping is f'ing stupid.

And I have posted in that thread but considering the dev's have not responded to a ton of questions and concerns posted there it doesn't seem like they're even looking at that thread anymore.

At this point it almost doesn't matter. Seems like they are going to launch s7 with much of the bs they've put in there and as I result I won't be playing much, if at all, after it launches.
Starfleet Veteran
# 18
10-30-2012, 04:07 PM
season 7 is a BS...BS...BS... "BUMP IT" and close S7