Career Officer
# 11
10-29-2012, 11:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shookyang View Post
I would say ditch the SIF generator and get another Neutronium Alloy.

If you have the money, I'd also recommend ditching the Field Generator and getting the Tacheyokinetic Converter from the Lobi store. With that, you could consider ditching the RCS console as well.

I would only slot phaser relays in your tactical slots.
According to the right up for the tacheyokinetic converter it says the following bonus sets is for the following ships only.

To self when equipped on Temporal Science Vessel or Temporal Destroyer:
+50% Flight Speed
+100% Turn Rate
+150% Power Recharge Speed
Captain
# 12
10-29-2012, 11:36 AM
That's the set bonus from having all three -- the console on its own boosts your turn 22%.
Captain
# 13
10-29-2012, 11:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by keeny75 View Post
According to the right up for the tacheyokinetic converter it says the following bonus sets is for the following ships only.

To self when equipped on Temporal Science Vessel or Temporal Destroyer:
+50% Flight Speed
+100% Turn Rate
+150% Power Recharge Speed
Quote:
Originally Posted by tom61sto View Post
That's the set bonus from having all three -- the console on its own boosts your turn 22%.
What he said.

The console, by itself, give you 22.9% increase to your turn rate, points to graviton generators, as well as increasing your critical hit and severity. http://www.stowiki.org/Temporal_Item...etic_Converter

Essentially, it's a slightly weaker version than the Assimilated Module, but instead of +5 to weapon power, it boosts your turn rate.
Career Officer
# 14
10-29-2012, 01:38 PM
I did buy me one of those photonic tactical officers from the lobi store. God knows what they so but I made it my head tactical guy on the ship and promoted him as my first officer. Lol