Career Officer
# 211
10-29-2012, 10:33 AM
What's this about humping the thread? It sounds dirty
Lieutenant
# 212
10-29-2012, 02:48 PM
Okay how about hot chicks im in need for a cool fleet but i need hot cicks too do u have sexytime hot chicks in it?
Empire Veteran
# 213
10-29-2012, 03:12 PM
We're a BYOHC fleet.
Career Officer
# 214
10-29-2012, 03:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by radiar3 View Post
Okay how about hot chicks im in need for a cool fleet but i need hot cicks too do u have sexytime hot chicks in it?
You wouldn't happen to be "TWO WIELDE AND CRAAAZY GUYZ!!!" would you?
Career Officer
# 215
10-30-2012, 04:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by obiwanjabroni View Post
We're a BYOHC fleet.
Well despite this disappointing trait, you guys seem like a good mix of funny and cranky.
Starfleet Veteran
# 216
10-30-2012, 08:29 AM
i guess that Cranky + Funny = Franky or Crunny

Sounds about right. We have a really good mix of folks. Very much like the local Pub/Cantina. Everyone does what they want, but we all hang out and enjoy the heck out of watching the Cowboys lose.
Empire Veteran
# 217
10-30-2012, 10:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by destroshade View Post
Well despite this disappointing trait, you guys seem like a good mix of funny and cranky.
We had a hot chick exchange program at one point, but that just ended up being more trouble than it was worth. We were popular for a time, sure, but there wasn't enough of an influx of hot chicks to account for the demand, and unsavory accusations started flying, and then RICO investigations, ultimately culminating in the September 26, 2012 dig for Jimmy Hoffa's remains. Of course nothing was found, but we'd rather just avoid those entanglements in the future.
Career Officer
# 218
10-30-2012, 10:55 AM
Quote:
We had a hot chick exchange program at one point, but that just ended up being more trouble than it was worth. We were popular for a time, sure, but there wasn't enough of an influx of hot chicks to account for the demand, and unsavory accusations started flying, and then RICO investigations, ultimately culminating in the September 26, 2012 dig for Jimmy Hoffa's remains. Of course nothing was found, but we'd rather just avoid those entanglements in the future.
Understandable, but does this policy apply to SEXYTIME hot chicks as well? I think that's what radiar3 was getting at.

Career Officer
# 219
10-30-2012, 11:11 AM
I haven't been around much, but lets see if i have everything needed to be a Uey. Nopants, blurple colorschemed clothes, a phaser set to sexy, a picture of zapp brannigan taken when he mentions to have made it with a woman and needs Kif to inform the crew that he did in fact made it with a woman, living in a community where more people think the same way about having blurple colourschemes, I can go on offcourse.

Come and check us out!
Career Officer
# 220
10-30-2012, 11:13 AM
Quote:
Ok yeah you guys share my quirky sense of humor. Hope to see you in game!

Sound like a bunch of misfits.