Lieutenant
# 81
10-27-2012, 09:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thunga42 View Post
sounds like an interesting group, would anyone be online tonight I could chat with?
We have Captains around the globe who can invite people. So no matter where you are and what time it is. There should be someone available.
To live in a perfect world just expect less than nothing...
Ensign
# 82
10-28-2012, 01:49 PM
I'm thinking that I would like to join your fleet. I'm a long time STO player (Life-Time member since Beta) with 3 level 50 characters. For some reason I've found it extremely difficult to find an active fleet that actually does STF's, Fleet missions, or any other type of teaming activities together.

If Task Force Spectre is indeed active, if you'll have me, I'd love to be a part of the group.

Mikael, Vice Admiral, Star Fleet Corps. of Engineering
U.S.S. Posiedon

(Mikael@Nightrunner)

Thanks!
Lieutenant
# 83
10-29-2012, 11:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightrunnerx View Post
I'm thinking that I would like to join your fleet. I'm a long time STO player (Life-Time member since Beta) with 3 level 50 characters. For some reason I've found it extremely difficult to find an active fleet that actually does STF's, Fleet missions, or any other type of teaming activities together.

If Task Force Spectre is indeed active, if you'll have me, I'd love to be a part of the group.

Mikael, Vice Admiral, Star Fleet Corps. of Engineering
U.S.S. Posiedon

(Mikael@Nightrunner)

Thanks!
you got mail.
Ensign
# 84
10-29-2012, 05:12 PM
Evening folks.

I'm a UK based player now a bit lost upon hitting level 50 - the idea of a fleet is suddenly very appealing to me!

To be honest, I'm not sure exactly what's involved in being part of a fleet outside of the usual guild type activity - the starbase stuff has me intrigued though!

From reading this thread you all sound a fun bunch, and I'd be very open to joining, if you still have space?

in game is Specter@thefifthdoctor

All the best
Lieutenant
# 85
10-29-2012, 07:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefifthdoctor View Post
Evening folks.

I'm a UK based player now a bit lost upon hitting level 50 - the idea of a fleet is suddenly very appealing to me!

To be honest, I'm not sure exactly what's involved in being part of a fleet outside of the usual guild type activity - the starbase stuff has me intrigued though!

From reading this thread you all sound a fun bunch, and I'd be very open to joining, if you still have space?

in game is Specter@thefifthdoctor

All the best
You got mail, too.
Lieutenant
# 86
11-01-2012, 04:27 AM
4 days and 5 hours for the communication array IV upgrade to be finished... get ready for the engineering upgrade IV. It will follow right after it.
Career Officer
# 87 keep up the good work!
11-02-2012, 12:40 AM
keep up the good work fleet!!!

starbase construction is back fullforce... now that the chef mission is behind us...

comme visit our starbase... and book a counselor appointment... hum hum make shure you look her in the eyes...
Task Force Spectre addicted...
Lieutenant
# 88
11-03-2012, 01:13 PM
Currently been offline 5 days due to Hurricane sandy. PSE&G finally responded to me on twitter.
Lieutenant
# 89
11-07-2012, 03:17 AM
Hope you guys enjoy the Elite Shields we got a few days ago.
Ensign
# 90
11-11-2012, 10:35 PM
I LOVE THIS FLEET. Awesome guys. They are more than a fleet. It's like a family of trekkies.