Former PWE Community Team Lead
Priority One recently visited Cryptic Studios to talk to the team. In this week's episode, they release their third and final video interview of the series with Lead Content Designer Scott "Goatshark" Shicoff.

Link to this week's video interview.

Link to part 3.

Link to part 2.

Link to part 1.
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Career Officer
# 2
10-29-2012, 01:40 PM
Interesting discussion about revising Qo'nos again.

If I had to revise it, I would have the Great Hall at down the middle of a large street and in front of it, the reflecting pool you see in the matte painting. And the streets more like streets, with the shops and different military buildings along the sides.

Then at the far end of the map, you have the main gate that leads outside the city, with the Klingon dwellings. In a far corner you got the Targ Pits.
Starfleet Veteran
# 3
10-29-2012, 02:02 PM
How does one go about getting one of those "transporter accident dogs"?
Career Officer
# 4
10-29-2012, 03:25 PM
Just watched it. Great interview. Thanks for making these, and thank you to the devs for taking the time to be interviewed.
Career Officer
# 5
10-29-2012, 04:01 PM
Loved the interview! Loved the KDF ideas mostly. It would be cool to have a targ breeding game and make a use of the fighting area to challenge other players. Looking forward for the Romulans in S7

Glad I watched this makes me feel more connected to the devs in a way.
Starfleet Veteran
# 6
10-30-2012, 09:55 AM
I like the videos, but keep forgetting to mention that the "jumping out from behind the sign" thing is pretty cheesy (not very Trekkie) It's a minor nitpick, and I've been enjoying the series so far

I don't care how long you've been playing. I only care about how you play.
And remember to follow the rules.
Career Officer
# 7
11-05-2012, 07:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by obsidiusrex View Post
I like the videos, but keep forgetting to mention that the "jumping out from behind the sign" thing is pretty cheesy (not very Trekkie) It's a minor nitpick, and I've been enjoying the series so far
I know it's cheezy, but we are all huge Three's Company fans and we couldn't resist
SUBSCRIBE to Priority One:
PRIORITYONEPODCAST.COM
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER:
STOPriorityONE ZMacGirthy