Lt. Commander
# 41
06-30-2009, 05:52 PM
This vessel for some unknown reason produces thoughts of Alien Ressurection to me. I just imagine a derlict craft floating out there somewhere with a whole host of hostile creatures running amok on board. Just waiting for my lowly inexperience crew to say "hey Sir, lets go beam aboard that thing and find out what she's really carrying"....

-avery
Lt. Commander
# 42
07-02-2009, 09:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefreshjedi View Post
This vessel for some unknown reason produces thoughts of Alien Ressurection to me. I just imagine a derlict craft floating out there somewhere with a whole host of hostile creatures running amok on board. Just waiting for my lowly inexperience crew to say "hey Sir, lets go beam aboard that thing and find out what she's really carrying"....

-avery
As long as it doesn't have a giant liquid metal golden ball in its hold or runs on a spiked black hole engine, we should be safe..
Lt. Commander
# 43
07-02-2009, 09:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Idolo
As long as it doesn't have a giant liquid metal golden ball in its hold or runs on a spiked black hole engine, we should be safe..
LOL
Epic!
Lt. Commander
# 44
07-09-2009, 12:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Idolo
I don't know what's worse, a giant liquid ball that allows me to think up my own worst nightmare, a black-hole engine that will send me to hell, or a bunch of ant-like aliens that have acid for blood, incubate in your stomach, and have a second set of teeth on a spring loaded tongue that will make my head explode. I think I'll just take a swirve from all of it. No thanks.

-avery
Lt. Commander
# 45
07-10-2009, 06:09 AM
Nice, i'll add it to my collective