Career Officer
# 11
10-30-2012, 02:45 PM
From their press release:

-------
Some of you might also experience a slower connection to one of our games or services. This is most probably due to several fiber cables being destroyed by the storm in the US east coast area.
-------
Lt. Commander
# 12
10-30-2012, 02:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirlettia View Post
From their press release:

-------
Some of you might also experience a slower connection to one of our games or services. This is most probably due to several fiber cables being destroyed by the storm in the US east coast area.
-------
Ouch:///

So please make a new STF at next episode name of Sandy and we kill her
Starfleet Veteran
# 13
10-30-2012, 07:23 PM
so takes forever at launcher to get engage button. Rubberbanding, also very slow mail pop up and such is the problem you all are having? That is what I have had all day, Just making sure it was not just me
Starfleet Veteran
# 14
10-30-2012, 07:38 PM
i have been having the same problems for the last 30 minutes.
ds9 kept kicking me during loading each time i got in i move to k7 before it kicked me and relogged 7 minutes ago at k7 with some rubberbanding but still not been kick.
@stargate_wars
Lt. Commander
# 15
10-30-2012, 07:43 PM
They should take it offline now ( and indicate it as offline in the launcher) . It's completely unplayable regardless of the "server status" .The press release is incorrect as well. The lag and server disconnects started after the hurricane had entered and exited Eastern seaboard and were also present well before there was any storm whatsoever . Fact is they run everything on one server and with an event like now that server cannot handle it . In case of a hurricane - or any other major disaster for that matter : think tsunami or earthquake in recent years - internet applies rerouting of backbone servers anyway ( and does so automatically ) so to blame hurricane Sandy for this is stretching it ....
Lt. Commander
# 16
10-30-2012, 08:58 PM
http://www.speedtest.net/result/2275901686.png

So where is sandy?I know ping is little long but would be work anyway with this speed.Just tested.
Lt. Commander
# 17
10-30-2012, 10:51 PM
Finally could log in the game!!!

However there is still has laggy:/ Frames are freeze time by time.Tried different videos options but still has lag:/

I hope so there will be fix soon too.