Career Officer
# 41
10-31-2012, 07:54 AM
You can have more of my money when you stop neglecting PVP.
Career Officer
# 42
10-31-2012, 08:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by reyan01 View Post
Sincerely hope that some news pertaining to when the Vesta is sceduled to appear in the C-store will be forthcoming soon.

I'll buy the Zen necessary for the purchase (of the Vesta) whilst the sale is active, but I need to know how much the Vesta will cost (in zen) first.
More than likely $25 like other T5 special ships....

possibly more if the rumor of 3 variants turns out to be true...
I'll stop kicking that horse when the bugs fixed. Until then as a paying consumer, I will voice my opinion.
Career Officer
# 43
10-31-2012, 08:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsyblade View Post
More than likely $25 like other T5 special ships....

possibly more if the rumor of 3 variants turns out to be true...
Yeah - it's the 'possibly' that gives me pause.

Not sure I'm willing to spend money until we have A: a price and B: some solid info on the ship.

STAR TREK BATTLES - HIGH DPS PLAYERS NEED NOT APPY
Career Officer
# 44
10-31-2012, 08:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by reyan01 View Post
Yeah - it's the 'possibly' that gives me pause.

Not sure I'm willing to spend money until we have A: a price and B: some solid info on the ship.
Yea we were getting steady dev blog updates... I was hoping for one today.. but the Zen announcement gave em a free pass to skip one for today...

A lot of people want to know the stats on the Vesta, I'd release the info soon myself.

This sale + ship info = instant zen purchases for many players

Not a bad deal for Cryptic
I'll stop kicking that horse when the bugs fixed. Until then as a paying consumer, I will voice my opinion.
Captain
# 45
10-31-2012, 09:45 AM
Captain
# 46
10-31-2012, 11:08 AM
Cryptic may have solved the problem. They added a 15s project to the Omega system upgrades. It will give you enough dilithium for essentials.

Last edited by linyive; 10-31-2012 at 11:11 AM.
Career Officer
# 47
11-01-2012, 03:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsyblade View Post
Yea we were getting steady dev blog updates... I was hoping for one today.. but the Zen announcement gave em a free pass to skip one for today...

A lot of people want to know the stats on the Vesta, I'd release the info soon myself.

This sale + ship info = instant zen purchases for many players

Not a bad deal for Cryptic
I'll say!

It does actually make good sense to buy the required Zen whilst the promotion is on - the bonus Zen will certainly come in useful.

I certainly have, and it's ready and waiting for the Vesta release!

STAR TREK BATTLES - HIGH DPS PLAYERS NEED NOT APPY
Ensign
# 48 15% zen bonus
11-01-2012, 03:56 PM
Yesterday, October 31st, 2012, I bought 2 $25 prepaid PerfectWorld cards. Upon entering
the pins to use them, I noticed that I only recieved the nominal 2500 points for each. I tranfered the 5000 points to my account, but nowhere in there did I recieve my 15% bonus points(750). What gives? Are prepaid cards excluded from these promotions? If so don't you think it would be appropriate to warn poeple?

On top of that, I can't seem to be able to access the support site to ask these questions. So I'm asking these questions here, while still within the sale window. I would like an answer,
and if it's the case, a correction to my account.

Thanks for your help
Captain
# 49
11-01-2012, 04:12 PM
Look here at this quote:

"*Please note that this Bonus ZEN sale is available ONLY for the following payment processors:

- PayPal

- Skrill/Moneybookers

- ClickandBuy

- Google Checkout (**Not eligible for the bonus 300 ZEN) (Not available in the EU)

- Steam (**Not eligible for the bonus 300 ZEN) (10,000 and 20,000 ZEN packages are excluded)

Note: The bonus ZEN offer is not applicable with any other promotional coupon."

Hence why it didn't work.

Site Link: http://sto.perfectworld.com/news/?p=737091
It is said the best weapon is one that is never fired. I disagree. The best weapon is one you only have to fire... once.
Tired of Wasting EC and Time trying to get Superior Romulan Operative BOffs? Here's a cheap and easy way to get them, with an almost 100% chance of success.
Why the Devs can't make PvE content harder.
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 50
11-01-2012, 05:06 PM
Our bonus Zen promotion is ending in less than 24 hours. Make sure to take advantage of this offer before it warps away. Read more for full details, including restrictions and exclusions*.

Click here for full details.
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Closed Thread