Lt. Commander
# 91
07-10-2009, 10:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirk_Digital
woopty-doo....3 whole screenshots....c'mon Cryptic you guys can do better than this. The lack of new info is turning me off of this game
I have to agree on this one!! GET A MOVE ON ALREADY!!!!
Lt. Commander
# 92
07-10-2009, 11:05 PM
Very Nice pics I can't wait to play this fantastic game
Lt. Commander
# 93
07-11-2009, 07:20 PM
That first shot with the two starships just doesn't do it for me. Those ships look really cheesy. Looks like someone took some cheap starship creator. I don't like it at all.
Lt. Commander
# 94
07-11-2009, 11:31 PM
Love the new shots....call me a dork...I zoomed in on the Federation ships and were looking for people standing near the windows on the ship.

The one with the Fed getting blasted looks sweet. Looks like the Fed has some kind of shield around him..so I'm guessing he's not hurt that bad.

Cardassian ships are so awesome looking. I can't wait to face one in battle!!
Lt. Commander
# 95
07-12-2009, 11:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdidy View Post
I have to agree on this one!! GET A MOVE ON ALREADY!!!!
lol, what's wrong with you people? Take a deep long breath and calm down. Go clean a river or plant some tree's don't rush peoples creative ongoing work. haha Insane!
Lt. Commander
# 96
07-12-2009, 11:52 AM
No one knew my previous question?
Lt. Commander
# 97
07-13-2009, 09:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmbassadorChew View Post
lol, what's wrong with you people? Take a deep long breath and calm down. Go clean a river or plant some tree's don't rush peoples creative ongoing work. haha Insane!
Nothing is wrong. We have every right to ask for more. We've all been waiting for this game a long time and as far along as it is there seems to be a very limited amount to work with. We all want a perfect game and we're willing to wait but one update every 3 weeks and 3 pics is not enough. No one is insane. No one is stunting Cryptics obvious creative genious. So YOU calm down and if planting trees is your way of acheiving zen, then by all means.

See you on the battlefield, klingon.