Starfleet Veteran
# 51
10-31-2012, 12:53 PM
well it should be able to be used on other ships
its just consoles that are restricted , since the other unique ship weapons can be used on anything thats able to carry them
12th Fleet
Fleet Captain , Engineering Division
U.S.S. Sheffield N.C.C. 92016
Captain
# 52
10-31-2012, 12:53 PM
Brandon, did it just forget to get typed, or am I reading this right, the Science ship is NOT an account wide unlock if purchased alone?

And is it just me, or is the Runabout on the back too big and over scale, like most out of scale Cryptic art.

Edit: Ok, got confused reading the ship groupings, I see it now, Science Vesta class is account unlocked if purchased separately.
STO: @AGNT009 Since Dec 2010
Capt. Will Conquest of the U.S.S. Zorro
"Captain, the entity appears to be A New Accord"

Last edited by doubleohnine; 10-31-2012 at 01:06 PM.
Career Officer
# 53
10-31-2012, 12:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by f2pdrakron View Post
No, I will not ... not with that BO layout I wont and lack of 4th weapon for a ****ing hangar? they can just shove it.
Okay, perhaps that was too sweeping a statement, and apologies for that - but I simply meant that there will be a LOT of them flying around on release day. Even more so than on Odyssey release day, I'd wager.

STAR TREK BATTLES - HIGH DPS PLAYERS NEED NOT APPY
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 54
10-31-2012, 12:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by amayakitsune View Post
So all hanger pets do this?

Also will this make its way to tribble to be tested or are you going to skip that as you always do?
I originally only tested it with the Runabouts, but I just jumped in and tried it with Peregrines and Delta Flyers -- they also launched from the same location.

I announced how they are going to be tested here: http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...d.php?t=423651

Quote:
Originally Posted by reyan01 View Post
Does it have a dedicated bridge?
I don't believe it has a unique bridge. If I hear otherwise, I'll let you know in this thread.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Lt. Commander
# 55
10-31-2012, 12:55 PM
Very nice, I cannot wait; I know now I will definitely be picking up this ship just do not know which one to get. Also anyone know what ship offers the original skin described in the novels?

Career Officer
# 56
10-31-2012, 12:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
I originally only tested it with the Runabouts, but I just jumped in and tried it with Peregrines and Delta Flyers -- they also launched from the same location.

I announced how they are going to be tested here: http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...d.php?t=423651

I don't believe it has a unique bridge. If I hear otherwise, I'll let you know in this thread.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Thanks for taking the time to reply - much appreciated!

STAR TREK BATTLES - HIGH DPS PLAYERS NEED NOT APPY
Starfleet Veteran
# 57
10-31-2012, 12:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by doubleohnine View Post
Brandon, did it just forget to get typed, or am I reading this right, the Science ship is NOT an account wide unlock if purchased alone?

And is it just me, or is the Runabout on the back too big and over scale, like most out of scale Cryptic art.
yeah , it looks way too big lol

Quote:
Unlocking the Multi-Mission Reconnaissance Explorer: Aventine Class unlocks this ship for every Federation Vice Admiral character on an account.
an example from the blog :p

Quote:
Very nice, I cannot wait; I know now I will definitely be picking up this ship just do not know which one to get. Also anyone know what ship offers the original skin described in the novels?
that'd be the vesta , the pure science one
12th Fleet
Fleet Captain , Engineering Division
U.S.S. Sheffield N.C.C. 92016
Empire Veteran
# 58
10-31-2012, 12:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Well, considering how the Space part of 'Into The Hive' was kept from one dev, it's better to wait for the announcement than speculate

Hope it will have one, but I'll live without one
Was named Trek17, but still an author.
Lt. Commander
# 59
10-31-2012, 12:58 PM
Looks nice. I would like to to have one for my Federation character.

The key term is "would like" to have. I'm not spending another dime on a C-store ship until the KDF gets a new ship release. I don't care if its not profitable to make stuff for the KDF, its a faction that's in the game.

Maybe if it was finished more people would play them, making them more profitable.

Last edited by tsf00181; 10-31-2012 at 01:02 PM.
Lt. Commander
# 60
10-31-2012, 01:01 PM
Hmm...so do I take my near 2500 zen I wanted to use to get my final Oddy, or do I grind dil for another month and a half to get the full vesta set? Hmm...So much for the Oddy bein the flagship.
Closed Thread