Lt. Commander
# 31
10-25-2012, 07:11 AM
As of 25 October, we are officially 15 days old. During this time we have gained a total of 25 members (29 with alts). This is a welcome surprise for me as I never expected a Fleet/House with the primary goal of roleplaying to be popular enough to attract so many so quickly.

This is a testament to all of our experienced roleplayers who establish the tone and atmosphere of the various scenes. Their willingness to help teach roleplaying etiquette and patience with members less proficeint in roleplaying.

Prior to now, I didn't feel a need to develop a promotion/recognition policy mainly because the quick growth of this House exceedingly surpassed any expectations. As you notice, there have been newer players promoted and possibly newer than someone else. However by reviewing the policy will understand why such promotions took place.

1. As the House leader, I actively watch roleplaying as they take place. I've been roleplaying for a very long time and can see experienced players as they develop the scene, progress a storyline, and take the lead in setting up opportunities. If I or a member of the Masters ranking feel that a member will help this house by actively engaging in roleplaying opportunities, they will receive the position increase in recognition for these actions. (Note: No one gets promoted 6 levels in a day or a week, but one or two slots depending on activity and contribution).

2. I do not have to be present during a roleplaying scene/story. If you coordinate and/or attend a roleplaying scene and someone stands out from the pack. You as a member of the house can PM, email, or chat with me. You can vote for someone else to receive recognition and/or promotion for their participation and talents. You can not vote for yourself though.

3. In regards to Master level promotions, a council meeting between myself and the Master level players will take place. A majority vote is needed in order to receive a promotion to these positions. Candidates will not be in attendance for discussions.

****Now, What do I mean by coordinate/control/progress roleplaying****

It can be gathering members together for a social scene.

It can be gathering members together to team up (must have some sort of interaction in character) to complete STFs, PvPs, PvEs, Stories, Fleet Actions, or Foundry missions.

Remember roleplaying etiquette.

comments made in chat are what your character is saying.

In order to designate actions place a star * before and after the action.

Jordan *picks up a glass and carries it to the table*

OOC: Out of character comments and/or actions should be conveyed on a team or fleet chat. The in character or IC actions on the local/zone chat provided to the group.

I felt it important to place these standards on this forum in order to show full consistency with current and possible members. There is a clear cut definition on evalutions for everyone to see.

For any questions feel free to ask.
Lt. Commander
# 32
10-27-2012, 12:21 PM
The House of Aler Acht'Jar is a KDF roleplaying fleet, but what many may not know is:

We have enough enjoyment to share with everybody.

We have roleplayers that enjoy STFs

We have roleplayers that enjoy PvP

We have roleplayers that enjoy Fleet Actions

Our roleplayers participate in Fleet Mark missions

We are active in creating/playing Foundry missions

If you consider yourself a roleplayer first wanting to interact in story scenes while actually completing missions. This House may be for you.
Lt. Commander
# 33
10-29-2012, 11:32 AM
The House of Aler Acht'Jar remains open for anyone who enjoys roleplaying.

We have several experienced roleplayers and set up RPs on a daily basis. These RPs vary from the social Bar/space station scenes to conducting team RPs through various missions.

We have roleplayers that also enjoy STFs, PvPs, PvEs, Fleet Actions, and Foundry missions. If you would like to RP through your missions, there are members willing to team up and RP the story.

We are casual and understand that what takes place in real life is the priority over gaming.

For more information please contact me in game

Yandia@quatok
Marritza@quatok
Lt. Commander
# 34
10-31-2012, 03:15 PM
We have an allied RP fleet called the Sanguin Wolves. If you meet any of them try a RP with them. I've talked to the leader and seems pretty interesting.
Lt. Commander
# 35
11-01-2012, 11:59 AM
The House of Aler Acht'Jar is a KDF RP fleet.

We are roleplayers that enjoy STF.

We are roleplayers that enjoy PvP.

We are roleplayers that enjoy Fleet Actions

We are roleplayers that enjoy Foundry Missions.

But above all; We are roleplayers.

There are many fleets which advertise their participation in roleplaying, however very few actually support roleplaying. Even fewer fleets treat their roleplaying members in an equal light as STF and PvP players. Their atmospheres aren't supportive and thus roleplaying is limited to social bar scenes.

NOT IN THIS HOUSE

We have daily RPs

Social in bars, cities, and starbase

Mission scenes through STFs, PvPs, PvEs, and Foundry Missions.

We have a strong core group of roleplayers always willing to engage in RPs. So, whether you want to learn more about RP in an MMORPG or have been doing this for years.

We welcome you as family.
Lt. Commander
# 36
11-02-2012, 02:36 PM
The House of Aler Acht'Jar is a RP focused fleet in the KDF faction.

Our small group continues to enjoy daily RPs in both social and mission scenes.

Anyone who enjoys real RP content, you are invited to join our happy family.
Lt. Commander
# 37
11-03-2012, 12:27 PM
RP is going great. You are invited to join the party.
Lieutenant
# 38
11-03-2012, 06:09 PM
Checking in still moving wont have internet hooked up for another week maybe 2
Lt. Commander
# 39
11-04-2012, 10:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by talore003 View Post
Checking in still moving wont have internet hooked up for another week maybe 2
We're all missing you. Waiting very patiently for you return.
Lt. Commander
# 40
11-05-2012, 11:14 AM
The House of Aler Acht'Jar is a KDF (RP focused) fleet.

We have roleplayers which enjoy STFs

We have roleplayers which enjoy running storyline missions with others.

We have roleplayers which enjoy crafting, Fleet actions, and social RPs.

If you consider yourself a roleplayer first and would like to team with others as you go through various missions, then consider this family for your new home.