Captain
In the FAQ it says you must purchase a slot with dilithium Where/ how do you do this? And what is the cost?
Career Officer
# 2
10-31-2012, 10:10 AM
Character Selection Screen > Create Content
Click here to visit our website

Quote:
Originally Posted by lunasto View Post
Banned because I don't like your pictures eyebrows! They look like pinball flippers!
Starfleet Veteran
# 3
10-31-2012, 10:16 AM
If go to the Create Content tab on the character selection screen, you'll see a Buy Foundry Project Slots. It's 7,000 Dilithium for 2 slots and 10,000 for 4. You can select which character you want to pull from when you go to buy the slots.

@greendragoon
Career Officer
# 4
10-31-2012, 10:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lincolninspace View Post
In the FAQ it says you must purchase a slot with dilithium Where/ how do you do this? And what is the cost?
Hi lincolninspace,

This video will explain how to get started in the Foundry, including how to purchase the slots.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gckBdT32YVY

Check out my Foundry missions:
Standalone - The Great Escape - The Galaxy's Fair - Purity I: Of Denial - Return to Oblivion
The Defenders - Duritanium Man - The Improbable Bulk - [WIP] Commander Rihan
Lieutenant
# 5 Foundry F2P
10-31-2012, 11:44 AM
F2P get one slot per faction for toons. you have to open Character slots with zen then you can create a foundry toon. after that it will cost Dil for project slots beyond initial slots you have.
Captain
# 6
10-31-2012, 01:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thegreendragoon1 View Post
If go to the Create Content tab on the character selection screen, you'll see a Buy Foundry Project Slots. It's 7,000 Dilithium for 2 slots and 10,000 for 4. You can select which character you want to pull from when you go to buy the slots.
Thats what I thought... So you have to spend money or grind to essentially do the developers job.
Starfleet Veteran
# 7
10-31-2012, 05:04 PM
See I don't see where you really have to do either. 10k dilithium can be acquired.by turning in 25 contraband, playing the btran daily with explore new world twice, playing the foundry daily 5 times while doffing, or some combination of the previous. And that gets you 4 slots. And once you have that, you should be plenty busy enough for a bit before you even have to worry about more dilithium, and if you are good enough, you should be able to supliment your dilithium with tips