Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Controls, User Interface, and the STO Gateway
Login

Empire Veteran
# 11
10-21-2012, 09:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tfomega View Post
how about simply "delete all checked" so that you have more control over what is deleted with a mass check/uncheck option.
This. Would really like to see this happen. Opening up mail is a pain as my PC grinds to a halt trying to display a window with them all in it.

Also, perhaps a "Collect All Items" button so one doesn't have to wade through masses of emails trying to find the ones with "attachments". Or better yet, have an "attachment" column that you can sort by, so you can quickly see mails with uncollected items in them. After collection the attachment icon disappears.
Dislike the forum theme? Try THIS. Dislike the STO home page? Try THIS.
Devs, need Fleet Orion Marauder and Dacoit please! :-)

Using - Bulwark, Voth Fighter. Favs - Fleet Corsair, Mogh, Bastion, Nicor, JHEC, JAS
Some others - Orion Marauder, Chel Grett, Guramba, Risian Corvette, Risian Cruiser
Career Officer
# 12
10-29-2012, 08:30 AM
Also, on a side note, it would save us a lot of deleting if sold items on the exchange didn't get their own mail, and exchange expiries had to be physically picked up at an exchange console, rather than dumped in a mail of which only one character (which may no longer exist) can see the attachment, leading to deleted gear which then sometimes seemingly magically resurrect themselves.
Reave
Captain
# 13
10-31-2012, 04:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hrisvalar View Post
Also, on a side note, it would save us a lot of deleting if sold items on the exchange didn't get their own mail, and exchange expiries had to be physically picked up at an exchange console, rather than dumped in a mail of which only one character (which may no longer exist) can see the attachment, leading to deleted gear which then sometimes seemingly magically resurrect themselves.
This too please.
http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o633/centersolace/189cux9khvl6ojpg_zpsca7ccff0.jpg

So inhumane superweapons, mass murder, and canon nonsense is okay, but speedos are too much for some people.
Lt. Commander
# 14
01-23-2013, 11:46 AM
Can we get an update on this please? I would also like to be able to "delete all" of my mail.
Lieutenant
# 15
07-06-2013, 05:25 PM
/signed

would be great if they added something like this!
Rihannsu
# 16
07-06-2013, 05:57 PM
Necro posting ftw.

Anyways a way to check which mail you would like to delete then to delete all selected mail would be nice.
Lieutenant
# 17
07-06-2013, 06:23 PM
haha yeah sorry about the necro, I was googling the issue and this is what I found so I thought hey, why not post here
Lieutenant
# 18
07-06-2013, 09:05 PM
I agree. Add an easy way to delete the mail that we don't care about. I only want mail if it returns an unsold item I had in Exchange.
Ensign
# 19
07-06-2013, 11:30 PM
"Yes, rise my undead children, slay the living and....oh sorry wrong game"

On a serious note:

Wouldn't a button that deletes all mail without attachments be the best way to go. This way you can quickly get rid of all those annoying "item sold on exchange" notices without accidently deleting items.
Lieutenant
# 20
07-07-2013, 04:49 AM
agreed misslithany... now if we could only get the dev's attention!