Captain
# 21
10-31-2012, 09:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by f2pdrakron View Post
Make sense to me, the generators are not even guarded and the Raptor and Nevar only spawn when the 3rd one is down and only once, the real threat is actually the Cube.

Anyway I got the optional that way once, it does work as long you have a strong group ... not just guardian since what matters is the attack groups can be splint into two or not.
My confusion is leaving the cube after the nanites are dead is leaving another spawn point for the Borg. Someone hits the wrong nanite on another cube the one you left just pumps out a couple ships to remind you of your mistake.
KBF Lord MalaK
Awoken Dead

You're gonna upgrade my Chel Grett for FREE but charge me $30 to upgrade my Kamarag ?
Survivor of Romulus
# 22
10-31-2012, 06:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordmalak1 View Post
My confusion is leaving the cube after the nanites are dead is leaving another spawn point for the Borg. Someone hits the wrong nanite on another cube the one you left just pumps out a couple ships to remind you of your mistake.
The idea to leaving the cubes themselves alive as long as possible is that bops are a *lot* easier to kill than raptors or neghvars.
Personally I just stick with mrrml.
What gets on my nerves though is when the 2nd cube is downed and the neghs spawn, but instead of focusing on the last cube then rushing back to the kang (or having one guy go back in a advance while the other 4 nuke the cube) everyone will attack the neghs and then move on to the cube.
I just don't get it
There was a sig here, but I gave up. Thanks {REDACTED}