Captain
# 11
11-01-2012, 03:33 AM
I'm surprised this thread hasn't been closed given the passive-aggressive intent behind the original poster?

vids and guides and stuff

[9:52] [Zone #11] Neal@trapper1532: im a omega force shadow oprative and a maoc elite camander and here i am taking water samples
Lt. Commander
# 12
11-01-2012, 04:19 AM
This thread is Sprinkled with irony.
Lt. Commander
# 13
11-01-2012, 04:37 AM
*Edited: to be on the safe side. ~pvehero

Last edited by pvehero; 11-01-2012 at 05:17 AM.
Career Officer
# 14
11-01-2012, 05:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shimmerless View Post
I'm surprised this thread hasn't been closed given the passive-aggressive intent behind the original poster?
There was no such intent. It is just what the words say.
Empire Veteran
# 15
11-01-2012, 05:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
There is a known issue that the web team is trying to resolve that affects only some players -- it's where some get the infinite redirect loop. If that's happening, emailing in directly from your account's registered email address is okay too: customerservice@perfectworld.com

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Can I do this if I get the "redirect loop" when filing for a name change request?
He who laughs last thinks slowest.
Career Officer
# 16
11-01-2012, 06:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sophlogimo View Post
What do you guys all think about this problem?
HTFU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VgvM7av1o1Q
Fancy an exclusive, extended 21 day trial of eve online?
Sign up (heck, it's free for almost a full month, using the link) and see what you think.
Lt. Commander
# 17
11-01-2012, 06:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dantrainor View Post
awsome.... just... awsome...

+10char
Career Officer
# 18
11-01-2012, 06:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dantrainor View Post
HTFU
[...]
So in other words, you want PWE to change their forum rules so that everything can stay as it is down here?

Seriously?
Lieutenant
# 19
11-01-2012, 06:28 AM
Branflakes,

I understand the difficulties that you and your crew are facing and I'm hopeful that great things will be happening down the line.

If you are exchanging feedback with certain circles in PvP as much as it sounds, then that's great! I think though, that because of its "behind the scenes" nature, people here probably feel left out and ignored.

I'm not telling you how to moderate by any means, but I feel like if there was more communication in these forums (with better moderation, as you mentioned), the message would get across.

Perhaps a weekly Dev sticky or something that indicates some ideas being tossed around the office would be a good start. Just moderate the threads that spawn from it to keep things civil, and you'll likely [some] decent feedback.

What's on your mind? What has the team thought of so far? What kind of feedback do you need?

I really like this game, and I think it has such great potential for PvP. Looking forward to working with you!
Captain
# 20
11-01-2012, 06:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sophlogimo View Post
So in other words, you want PWE to change their forum rules so that everything can stay as it is down here?

Seriously?
I don't see what it is you're talking about really, the PvP board is both a) very slow (on a good day) and b) very tame by forum standards, if something rankles your cankles on here then I dread to think how you'd fare on most of the non-STO net.

There aren't even enough posters to say that it has a "culture" anyway. A culture of not posting, maybe!

vids and guides and stuff

[9:52] [Zone #11] Neal@trapper1532: im a omega force shadow oprative and a maoc elite camander and here i am taking water samples