Republic Veteran
# 51
11-01-2012, 07:06 AM
This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Perfect World Entertainment Community Rules and Policies . ~BranFlakes

Last edited by pwebranflakes; 11-01-2012 at 09:18 AM.
Commander
# 52
11-01-2012, 07:10 AM
With the 8K refining cap, I don't really see the need to reduce ore earnings from anything. Other than the obviou$.
Starfleet Veteran
# 53
11-01-2012, 07:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by usscapital View Post
so tribble is down also ? , no where does it say this tbh
It says so in the OP (emphasis is mine).

Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
Hi Captains,

We will be bringing down Star Trek Online tomorrow, Thursday, November 1st, at 6AM PDT (click here to view in your timezone) for maintenance and to apply a new patch. Patch notes can be found here, and we expect this maintenance to only last for 4 hours. The test servers may also be unavailable during this time.

Thanks for your patience and understanding,

- The Star Trek Online Team
Appears that it may come up and go down sporadically.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Vice Admiral Moogie, U.S.S. Acquisition
Rule of Acquisition #57: Good customers are as rare as latinum. Treasure them.
Captain
# 54
11-01-2012, 07:19 AM
This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Perfect World Entertainment Community Rules and Policies . ~BranFlakes
KBF Lord MalaK
Awoken Dead

Contact support @ https://support.perfectworld.com/app/ask
to show your displeasure over the stealth mail attachment nerf

Last edited by pwebranflakes; 11-01-2012 at 09:18 AM.
Ensign
# 55
11-01-2012, 07:42 AM
I may be a new player and all and never posted in these here forums before but i sure do see alot of whining over a free game. Be happy its free and be happy they give you ways to earn stuff to get new weapons and ships.. alot of free games dont do anything for you unless you spend you hard earned money. Who gives a rats behind if you have to spend an extra 30 mins getting dilithium I mean seriously.... this is a dang game not something to turn into a drama queen session.... dont like the game or the way they are taking it uninstall it and find you a new one to play and stop giving these people who create and work the game such a hsrdtime. ITS FREE!!!!!!!!!!
Republic Veteran
# 56
11-01-2012, 07:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by toxdawgewc View Post
i May Be A New Player And All And Never Posted In These Here Forums Before But I Sure Do See Alot Of Whining Over A Free Game. Be Happy Its Free And Be Happy They Give You Ways To Earn Stuff To Get New Weapons And Ships.. Alot Of Free Games Dont Do Anything For You Unless You Spend You Hard Earned Money. Who Gives A Rats Behind If You Have To Spend An Extra 30 Mins Getting Dilithium I Mean Seriously.... This Is A Dang Game Not Something To Turn Into A Drama Queen Session.... Dont Like The Game Or The Way They Are Taking It Uninstall It And Find You A New One To Play And Stop Giving These People Who Create And Work The Game Such A Hsrdtime. Its Free!!!!!!!!!!
Very Well Said!!!!!! Ty Ty Ty Ty
Lt. Commander
# 57
11-01-2012, 07:46 AM
I take it- since C-store is down as well- they'll be adding the Vesta -bundle to the store with this patch ?
Career Officer
# 58
11-01-2012, 07:55 AM
Any word on the next special project? 200K Dilithium for.....
-----------------------------------------------------------------------Star Trek Online, Now with out the Trek....
Lieutenant
# 59
11-01-2012, 08:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by alaskantrucker View Post
Very Well Said!!!!!! Ty Ty Ty Ty
wow does your ignorance have no end? this is not free, you have to spend money or convert dilithium to get anywhere. so its not free. period newb. second you are pretty stupid if you think doing 2 or 3 hours worth of va explore missions compares to a unbalanced kdf daily system of defense missions. 3rd dont bother to respond you are part of the problem not the solution. you simply to blind to see the imbalance.
Lieutenant
# 60
11-01-2012, 08:03 AM

Last edited by pwebranflakes; 11-01-2012 at 09:19 AM.
Closed Thread