Survivor of Romulus
# 61
10-24-2012, 06:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sophlogimo View Post
I don't quite get the complains from some that KDF would not have an embassy. They do, this is canon, and the assumption that Klingons would be too dumb to see the usefulness of talking to your friends and to neutrals astonishes me a lot.
Yeah, I kind of agree with you on that one. People tend to put the Klingons in a single pattern of every Klingon being a warrior with a bat'leth in his hand and nothing else, which is not actual cannon, as Klingons have many other professions and disciplines.

Also, I'm not sure why, but when comments reffer to the KDF I get the wibe that they're reading plain and simple "Klingon", thus, forgetting that there are six other races on the KDF side.
For ex. the embassy would be a nice fit for my Orion marauder to conn technology out of the Romulans that can later be used to hit the Federation
Lieutenant
# 62
11-01-2012, 10:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sophlogimo View Post
Fleet actions don'r require more time than Elite STF's. About a quarter of an hour with a team that knows what it is doing.

All the other options to earn Dilithium in the game that are not fleet actions also deserve your attention, I believe. ^^

But as has been stated, this is a non-issue anyway, as you will be able to get Dilithium from STF's, too, even after season 7 starts.
..Ya dont worry about it instead of 1100 youll get 480, and instead of being able to turn one drop in for 1,000 to 2,200 you be able to grind out 85,000 dilithium to be able to pay the system to turn in 50 un needed marks for 500 dilithium........ so yes you heard right you dont need to worry about it you get 480 for completing the missons , then after you spend about 5 mil ec and 85,000 dilithium to reach t5 you can then trade 50 marks for 500 dilithium on a 4 hour doff misson.......realy sound the same dont it. people who are this stupid really shouldn't post if you think this dilithium system even remotely resembles wht we have now, please go jump from the nearest bridge and save the world

Last edited by resistance9; 11-01-2012 at 10:03 AM.
Career Officer
# 63
11-01-2012, 10:03 AM
@resistance9 -- because I don't feel like typing it twice:
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...21#post6349221

*shoo*
Lt. Commander
# 64
11-01-2012, 10:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by resistance9 View Post
.. people who are this stupid really shouldn't post if you think this dilithium system even remotely resembles wht we have now, please go jump from the nearest bridge and save the world
Maybe it isn't supposed to resembe what we have now?
Captain Gordon Lightfoot, USS Edmund Fitzgerald

Check out Firefly Fleet: http://serenitystation.forumotion.com/