Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > PvP Gameplay
Login

Captain
# 41
11-01-2012, 08:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
I definitely do like it and would love to be involved. I'll be reaching out to you next week so we can start talks and get this idea rolling, as well as getting other members in the PvP community involved.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Excellent, Brandon. Thanks again. I look forward to getting things moving.

@gradstudent1
PvP Boot Camp Project Leader Emeritus
Career Officer
# 42
11-01-2012, 09:04 AM
they could make a start with making all queues crossfaction to begin with..

i think that opens up a lot of possibility's right there

Captain
# 43
11-01-2012, 09:19 AM
I would like to offer my skills in demo record and create an awesome video introduction.

Here is my portfolio of videos:

Stray Dogs

STO Frontlines

DFA Recruitment
Captain
# 44
11-01-2012, 09:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by drkfrontiers View Post
I would like to offer my skills in demo record and create an awesome video introduction.

Here is my portfolio of videos:

Stray Dogs

STO Frontlines

DFA Recruitment
HOLY COW! This is incredible stuff. And why aren't you on the dev team?=) But really, I think it would be soooooo cool to have a demo for this project. It sounds like things are going to start moving next week, when Brandon gets in contact with me. For now I can only say that having even a short promo video would be nothing short of winnniiinng!!!! Plus, if Brandon allows us to have some sort of front page ad on the STO website, it would be a great opportunity for you to showcase your skills and get your name out there.

Thanks for your generosity.

@gradstudent1
Empire Veteran
# 45
11-01-2012, 09:41 AM
As an on-again off-again PvPer, and mostly Ker'rat at that (nothing against the queues or PvP fleets, it's just that I don't always like to wait), I'd like to mention I support this idea.

I'm not a huge PvPer, I don't know how to absolutely min-max my ship and character to amazing heights of perfection. I know the game well enough of course, but am fully willing to admit I could get a little better.

On the other end, I started off only as a PvEer, and chose, willingly, to start coming onto this area of the forums. I was nervous to be honest, but my fears were nullified once I really learned what it truly like to PvP, nothing else quite like it in the game.

I feel like this idea would help foster the same thing.

Captain
# 46
11-01-2012, 10:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gradstudent1 View Post
HOLY COW! This is incredible stuff. And why aren't you on the dev team?=) But really, I think it would be soooooo cool to have a demo for this project. It sounds like things are going to start moving next week, when Brandon gets in contact with me. For now I can only say that having even a short promo video would be nothing short of winnniiinng!!!! Plus, if Brandon allows us to have some sort of front page ad on the STO website, it would be a great opportunity for you to showcase your skills and get your name out there.

Thanks for your generosity.
No Problem. I am also a bit of a community website creator

So if you need something I leave it with you to contact me @drkfrontiers

Some of the community I have helped

STO Frontlines

D.F.A

Blood Dragons
Captain
# 47
11-01-2012, 11:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mimey2 View Post
As an on-again off-again PvPer, and mostly Ker'rat at that (nothing against the queues or PvP fleets, it's just that I don't always like to wait), I'd like to mention I support this idea.

I'm not a huge PvPer, I don't know how to absolutely min-max my ship and character to amazing heights of perfection. I know the game well enough of course, but am fully willing to admit I could get a little better.

On the other end, I started off only as a PvEer, and chose, willingly, to start coming onto this area of the forums. I was nervous to be honest, but my fears were nullified once I really learned what it truly like to PvP, nothing else quite like it in the game.

I feel like this idea would help foster the same thing.
I am glad to hear you are interested. Keep your eye on the PvP forums as new stuff will be posted in the coming days.

@gradstudent1
Captain
# 48
11-01-2012, 11:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by drkfrontiers View Post
No Problem. I am also a bit of a community website creator

So if you need something I leave it with you to contact me @drkfrontiers

Some of the community I have helped

STO Frontlines

D.F.A

Blood Dragons
I am amazed, really. We will be in touch.

@gradstudent1
Captain
# 49
11-01-2012, 11:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gradstudent1 View Post
I am amazed, really. We will be in touch.
Perhaps one day we could breath some life into my idea for persistent PvP!
Career Officer
# 50
11-01-2012, 11:35 AM
Sadly with the buff that SNB doffs got, we may not have PvP as we enjoy it for much longer.

It seems like it's easier for Feds to get access to SNB doffs too, so that's going to screw KDF pugs quite a bit.

If it get's to that point, I expect KDF to go full-on-cheese without regret.

If it gets to that point, I will never complain about siphon teams again.

Click here and here if you are interested in learning more about PvP.