Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > PvP Gameplay
Login

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Lieutenant
# 15
11-01-2012, 11:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shookyang View Post
SNB will prevent you from shield and hull healing anyways. Is there a immunity between SNB? I don't use it, so I don't know. But, if not, consecutive SNBs will prevent you from healing anyways.

If it were to proc every 15 seconds assuming your team has 8 of them SNB Doffs and everyone is running turrets.
Of course regular snb does. But at least you can analyze the opposing team at the start of the match and you know how many regular snb will be coming your way. With the doffs you will never see it coming until it's too late. You can't compare regular snb to these doffs in any way except the literal power stripping debuff. That is the only similarity and the rest of the dynamics that go with it are what's game breaking. A person can't enter a space pvp zone with a viable counter too all these short of flying a zombie cruiser with shield power on high and a pair of rsp. Should every pilot who plays this game be pigeonholed into flying like that just to survive snb procs?

Frankly I don't blame you for using them yourself. But I can't see how anyone can reasonably justify the use of these as if they were clean and fair to use. But everyone is entitled to their opinion. With all the cheese floating around in this game I fear I may have to grab a set for myself. But who knows when I am finally able to log in I have a feeling the price just tripled on these That's all space pvp in this game appears to be he who has the most cheese wins. I can count on one hand how many good close honest hard fought cheese free pvp matches I have been in in the past 6 months. Literally one hand out of hundreds I have been in.